The New Year starts tomorrow and I can hardly believe it. I did pretty good working through my personal goals last year though I only blogged about them through August. Overall, I blogged more (yay!), read less (boo!) and failed miserably at getting the house decluttered (fooey!).
So here are my 2015 goals for blogging, reading and home… let’s do this!
I am hoping using my free 2015 online blog planner will help me focus and be intentional about my blogging.
1. Double pageviews and subscribers.
2. Each month I am going to challenge myself to tackle a different aspect of my blog. I have a phenomenal Blogging Tips Board on Pinterest where I have been
hoarding collecting fabulous blog tips. It’s about time I started working on them! I’ve got the first couple months figured out:
JANUARY: Navigation, updating categories and tags
FEBRUARY: Weekly Newsletter
MARCH: Clean up Pinterest boards, create Twitter Lists
3. Along with #2, I will be working my way through the Blog Design For Dummies (affiliate link) book by Melissa Culbertson. I redesigned my blog with the TweakMe theme and PicMonkey last year but I still want to fine tune it.
4. I will be working along with other book bloggers in this Book Bloggers Organization Challenge hosted by The Book Addict’s Guide. Here’s an overview:
JANUARY: Reading challenges & resolutions
FEBRUARY: Blog maintenance
MARCH: Social Media + Review Outlets
APRIL: Graphics, HTML, CSS, Plug-ins
MAY: Book clean-up + spring cleaning!
5. I won the Pinning Perfect class (affiliate link) by Blog Clarity from the Blogathon Games in October and look forward to taking it. Pinterest has become a higher source of traffic for me in 2014 and I need to learn how to optimize my account.
1. READ BOOKS I ALREADY OWN! I bought so many at the library book sale and won so many from blogger giveaways in 2014 that I could strictly read from this magnificent stack and be totally happy.
2. Read 50 books overall
* 12 for my IRL book club
* 10 for our Travel the World in Books Reading Challenge
* 10 for blog tours and review requests
* 5 for Classics Club reading challenge
* the rest for the fun of it!
3. Co-host readalongs and readathons for our Travel the World in Books reading challenge:
* The Poisonwood Bible readalong runs January 1st through 31st. Join in anytime to discuss!
* We have a few ideas we are tossing around including a foodie reads month and readalongs for Shadow of the Wind and Reading in Lolita in Tehran. What events celebrating books from around the world would you like to see?
* The Travel the World in Books Readathon last September was a huge success. We hope to do it again this fall!
1. Do this 52-week Organized Home decluttering challenge! Maybe the support and enthusiasm of other bloggers will help keep me on track! Thanks to Rachel from A Life in Tune for letting me know about this challenge. Hoping we can stick with it.
What are your 2015 goals? Share them with us!
Unlock the Exclusive Subscriber Library
Subscribe now to gain access to the Exclusive Subscriber Library full of planners, printables and tips to plan and organize your life so you can crush your goals and achieve your dream life NOW!