The Biannual Blogathon Bash is a free blogging marathon weekend designed to challenge you to learn new things and whittle down your blog’s to do list. The Blogathon starts today, June 23, 2017 and runs through Monday, June 26, 2017. Even better, they have twitter chats, mini-challenges and over $1,400 in great prizes to help you grow your traffic, rebrand your blog, improve your productivity and more.
I’ve participated in the blogathon many times over my blogging career and won some great prizes just for doing work I was going to do anyway. I won Pinning Perfect which I continually gush about how Pinning Perfect grew my blog’s traffic by 1,899%. So I always attempt to join this great group of bloggers and participate as much as I can.
Note: This post contains affiliate links as indicated by an asterisk. Purchases from these links provides a small commission to me at no extra cost to you.
Here is what I would like to accomplish during this blogathon:
- Participate in 1-2 of the Blogathon Twitter chats scheduled, my topics of interest are Instagram, SEO, affiliate & email marketing
- Finish Elite Blog Academy* unit 3 work
- assign posts to revised categories
- finish landing pages
- edit categories and tags
- make list of old posts I need to update
- Complete Skyrocket Your Affiliate Sales mini challenge
- Complete Learn New Things Without Getting Overwhelmed mini challenge
- Make a printable to help my readers
I know I won’t get all of this done since we’ve got a busy weekend planned but I’m hoping to dedicate much of today and Monday to getting my wish list done.
What’s on your blogging to-do list? Will you be joining in this weekend?
Other Posts Like This You Might Enjoy:
Pin for Later:
Unlock the Exclusive Subscriber Library
Subscribe now to gain access to the Exclusive Subscriber Library full of planners, printables and tips to plan and organize your life so you can crush your goals and achieve your dream life NOW!