The Biannual Blogathon Bash started today and is another blogging marathon weekend to whittle down my blogging to-do list. It’s a busy weekend with company coming and a friend’s murder mystery party to attend so here are my rather lofty goals. It seems I will be staying up late to make some progress here.
Finish Days 5-9 of the Pinning Perfect class I won during the last Blogathon Games. The class is awesome but I have catching up to do.
2. Finish getting category posts into navigation bar.
3. Back up my blog.
4. Check out mini challenges.
5. Participate in one Twitter chat.
6. Update my link party schedule in my blog planner. If you have a linkup party I need to know about, let me know!
7. Update Small Victories Sunday Linkup Facebook group so I can start having co-hosts! The linkup is growing fast and I love it!
Well I’m happy to have completed the Pinning Perfect class. It was awesome and gave me a ton to do to improve my Pinterest presence. It is my top performing social media and their simple tips will help me grow even more. I was totally late to the Twitter party but made it for a little bit.
I didn’t make as big of a dent in my list as I hoped but I had a great excuse spending quality time with my family.
What are your Blogathon goals? Hope to connect with some new to me bloggers this weekend!