Happy Halloween weekend! Are you and your kids dressing up? Partying or staying in? Welcome to another fun and fabulous week here at Small Victories Sunday linkup. Our linkup starts today and runs all week long so you can’t be late to the party on our blogs. We hope you find ideas that inspire you to read, eat, create live, and blog well.
Which posts are you sharing with us this week? What do you hope to find here? If this is your first time, be sure to leave a comment, we love to get to know our bloggers and foster a sense of community here. Welcome and enjoy all the great ideas shared here this week!
Note: This post contains affiliate links as indicated by an asterisk. Purchases from these links provides a small commission to me at no extra cost to you.
My Small Victories
What were your small victories this week, the little or big wins that made you feel successful, accomplished or just plain fantastic?
On the home front, I tackled organizing and cleaning out our desk in the kitchen. My youngest is supposed to use it to do his homework but the kid loves to craft, and write and illustrate his own books. The desk was crammed full of his creations, unused coloring books and a gazillion crayons. I had to take out the bottom drawer out and even found things I had lost long ago. He was home sick from school on Friday so he is systematically disorganizing everything during his creative frenzies. At least it was organized for a whole hour before he got home and more chaos ensued.
On the blogging front, I’ve been optimizing my holiday blog traffic in Pinterest and poring through the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit* that I bought. With the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit, you get over $5,000 worth of resources for $97! This bundle has everything a blogger who wants to make an income needs to build your email list, maximize your productivity, produce quality content and products, grow your blog and make an income. But it’s only on sale until Tuesday, November 1st so you have to snag it before it’s gone for good!
With so many awesome resources, a huge to do list and ever disappearing time to do it all, it can be overhwelming to know where to start. I recommend starting with the Daily Productivity Guide especially since the Daily Productivity Guide is only available with this bundle and will help you define your goals and develop a game plan to achieve them . Luckily, since I’m an Elite Blog Academy* (EBA) member, I get to pass along EBA Prep Guide and special coupon code on to you if you purchase. Ruth made this guide for new and advanced bloggers and tells you exactly which courses to take and in which order to maximize benefit before EBA 3.0 starts in 2017.
Well that’s the recap of my week and things I’m excited about, what were your small victories? Do tell, no matter how big or small!
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
In case you don’t know what our linkup is about…here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
Grab the best ideas for family, home & blog with #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup Click To Tweet
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 6 most read posts from last week’s linkup:
Honey Maple Bourbon Glazed Carrots from Creative Cynchronicity
10 Family Friendly Fall Activities from Daily Momtivity
REESE Pie from Simply Stacie
How to Make Money Blogging from Peaches + Salt
Bathroom Cleaning Hacks: Deep Clean Your Bathroom in 15 Minutes from Quirky Inspired
Spice Up Your Coffee from The Mad Mommy
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar, the post you are linking up or a linkup page
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
Find our Linkup on Pinterest
We have over 7,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. The hosts pin their favorites each week. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!
Add Your Favorite Link Parties to our Link Party Directory
If you host a link party, feel free to add it to my link party directory page and I will get it listed.