Happy Valentine’s Day!
Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope your hearts are filled with love and joy today and everyday! I happen to be a hopeless romantic so Valentine’s Day is a favorite holiday. Of course, just ask my boys, I shower them with love everyday (probably too much if you ask them) but there’s extra pink, red and roses in the world today and that just makes me smile!
Time to kick back and relax after a hectic week and be inspired by all the great posts at Small Victories Sunday Linkup. We love our dedicated community here, bloggers come to show us their best work and we get to benefit from their wonderful ideas.
I was happy to get back to some book blogging this week and share an interview with NC Author and Autism Advocate Chrissy Lessey. I love what she had to say about what she wishes people knew about autism. You don’t want to miss it.
I also hosted a guest post from the lovely Anne Girard who confesses why she wrote about iconic actress Jean Harlow in her newest historical fiction Platinum Doll. We kicked off our February readalong/book club pick of And The Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini with a Twitter chat for our Travel the World in Books Reading Challenge. We’ll be reading the book all month, do join us to discuss it! It was a fun, fun, fun week for books here on Mom’s Small Victories!
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:Inspire readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well with #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup Click To Tweet
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 6 most read posts from last week:
8 Facebook Groups to Grow Your Blog & Feb 2016 Blogging Goals (& Linkup) from Mom’s Small Victories
No Sugar Banana Cake Recipe from Treat and Trick
40 Ways to Make Memories with Your Family from Tidbits of Experience
How to Build a Better Blog by Finding Balance (& Linkup) from Jed & Jen’s Coffee Shop Conversations
5 Reasons I Blog & Why You Should Too by Setting My Intention
The Only Rule You Need to Maintain a Tidy Home from Morgan Manages Mommyhood
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up.
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
We have over 5,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!