Welcome to our Throwback Thursday Weekly Linkup, Week # 11. Our Throwback Thursday linkup is a chance to update and get attention on an old blog post.
This week I am sharing an update to Our Family’s Favorite Pancake Recipe. I just made these again this morning and they’ve become a staple in our breakfast menu. I love that I don’t have to buy buttermilk, can add blueberries if I want or omit the egg to accommodate an egg allergy in the family, and they STILL taste great! Very simple and adaptable recipe using ingredients you already have in your pantry, hope you enjoy it.
Do you have an old blog post that you love from the past that needs some fresh attention and new love shown to it? Well…join our Throwback Thursday linkup below and we will share the love!
Ways You Can Follow your hosts:
My favorite post from last week was Home for Now Blog’s Planting Lemon Seeds. I have really enjoyed our container garden and actually have some cucumber I am trying to grow from the seeds of one we bought. I would love to try this with lemon too! Congrats Home for Now Blog and hope you link up again this week. Be sure to visit my co-hosts to see who they each featured.
- Please follow the hosts and show them some love!
- Link up a post that deserves a 2nd read.
- Share so others can join in the fun.
- Visit at least 3 of the links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you’re visiting from #ThrowbackThursdaylinkup
- Each week your hosts will each pick a favorite post of the week and share them with you in the following week’s link-up. Show them some “Pin” up love on Pinterest.
- Pin your blog post to the Throwback Thursday Link-up Pinterest board. Make sure you place the link to your post in the URL field. The name field should contain the title of your post.
- Now…let’s get this PARTY started!