Welcome to our Throwback Thursday Weekly Linkup, Week # 9. Our Throwback Thursday linkup is a chance to update and get attention on an old blog post. This week I am sharing my original list of 2014 Personal Goals. I was inspired by 4 books I read last year to really pinpoint and pursue my goals. This year, I am linking up on a monthly basis with other bloggers to focus on and achieve my goals. I need to work on wrapping up April’s achievements and set out May’s goals so I have been contemplating my list these past few days. What personal, reading, home, blogging or health goals are you working on? If you have a goals or motivational post, please share it with me in the comments!
Do you have an old blog post that you love from the past that needs some fresh attention and new love shown to it? Well…join our Throwback Thursday linkup below and we will share the love!
Ways You Can Follow your hosts:
Last week we had 42 great links, I loved so many of these post, it’s hard to feature just one! My favorite this week was from A Stroll Through Life. They featured a gorgeous Charleston home and gave us a tour. I love the soothing colors with beach accents throughout. This is my dream home and I wish they would come decorate mine! Congrats A Stroll Through Life and hope you link up again this week. Be sure to visit my co-hosts to see who they each featured.
- Please follow the hosts and show them some love!
- Link up a post that deserves a 2nd read.
- Share so others can join in the fun.
- Visit at least 3 of the links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you’re visiting from #ThrowbackThursdaylinkup
- Each week your hosts will each pick a favorite post of the week and share them with you in the following week’s link-up. Show them some “Pin” up love on Pinterest.
- Pin your blog post to the Throwback Thursday Link-up Pinterest board. Make sure you place the link to your post in the URL field. The name field should contain the title of your post.
- Now…let’s get this PARTY started!