Welcome to our Travel the World in Books Readathon Book Giveaway page for our 2nd annual event in October 2015. The book giveaways listed below have been provided by our generous authors, bloggers and publishers to encourage you to grab a book and explore your world. Check out these fantastic titles and thank the donors for these great prizes!
* You must be 18 years or older to enter.
* You must be a registered participant of the Readathon. Sign up here, sign ups will close October 31, 2015 at 11:59pm EST. Sign up is easy! Add your blog, goodreads or social media account to the linkup or simply write a comment saying you’re participating.
* Please note location restriction for each prize. Some giveaways are USA only, USA/Canada only, Europe for paperbacks and International.
* Giveaway Tools entries will be verified before awarding prizes.
* Winners will be notified by email at the email address entered into the Giveaway Tools widget. Winner has 48 hours to respond to the email or another winner will be drawn.
* Please complete the Oct 2015 Travel the World in Books Readathon Prize Form with your prize preferences before the Readathon ends October 31, 2015 at 11:59pm EST.
Book title linked to Goodreads
Sponsor name linked to their website
1. That’s Paris: An Anthology of Life, Love and Sarcasm in the City of Light by Adria J. Cimino, Vicki Lesage and various authors, 1 mobi or epub version provided by the publisher Velvet Morning Press (open internationally). Set in France.
12. Kid’s book! African Tales: A Barefoot Collection by Gcina Mhlope, 1 copy provided by Stephanie Bowe, Independent Barefoot Books Ambassador (open US/Canada only). Set in Africa.
13. Kid’s book! The Girl with a Brave Heart by Rita Jahanforuz, 1 copy provided by Stephanie Bowe, Independent Barefoot Books Ambassador (open US/Canada only). Set in Iran.
18. Under the Same Blue Sky by Pamela Schoenewaldt, 1 used Advanced Readers Copy provided by Mom’s Small Victories (open US only). My review of Under the Same Blue Sky. Set in US with German immigrant family during WWI.
Don’t forget there are also blogger giveaways on the mini-challenges during our readathon. Check out the full Travel the World in Books Readathon schedule to see who’s giving away more swag, you don’t want to miss it!
We are overwhelmed by the generous support of our publishers, ambassadors and bloggers for our 2nd annual Travel the World in Books Readathon event. Be sure to stop by their fabulous websites and social media and say thanks! Lots of chances to win these great books, good luck!