Welcome to the Travel the World in Books Reading Challenge where you choose your own reading and travel adventure! I’m teaming up with I’m Lost in Books and Savvy Working Gal for bringing you this reading challenge where you set your own goals and rules for what you would like to accomplish during your reading challenge. Finally, a no-stress, no-worries, kind of challenge that helps you expand your reading and cultural horizons.
Here are my goals for this challenge:
My goal is to read 50 books in 5 years that take place in countries other than the US (where I reside), both fiction and nonfiction. I will track the books I read on my Travel the World in Books Reading Challenge Google Map.
1. Paris, Rue des Martyrs by Adria Cimino – France – Review
2. Waiting for Snow in Havana by Carlos Eire – Cuba
3. The Forgotten Daughter by Renita d’Silva – India – Review
4. The Story Hour by Thrity Umrigar – India & US – Review and Book Club Discussion Questions
5. Seven Letters from Paris by Samantha Verant – Review
6. Snow Angels, Secrets and Christmas Cake by Sue Watson – England – Review
7. The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver – Congo/Zaire – Review and Book Club Discussion Questions
8. Bombay Bhel by Ken Doyle – India
9. Love, Lies and Lemon Cake by Sue Watson – England & Greece
10. Currently reading The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon – Spain
Be sure to grab the challenge button and share the fun we are going to have together. Subscribe to my blog to keep updated on fun events, like the Travel the World in Books Readathon we will be hosting in September.