Here’s everything you need to know about the 2020 Powersheets goal planner including my review, my monthly results, tips and answers to FAQ’s.
I write a lot about the Powersheets so this page is your one stop source for all my 2020 Powersheets goal planner posts and information. I truly believe that the Powersheets goal planner can help you cultivate the life you want, that’s why I write so much about it so I can show you exactly how it does that.
my 2020 powersheets goal planner review
I’ve got a very detailed and honest review about the 2020 Powersheets here that includes:
- walk through of the different sections (the prep work is what makes this goal planner unique and helps you go from survival mode to cultivate the life you want)
- what’s new in the Powersheets for 2020,
- pros and cons
- a bullet point list if it’s really worth it for your life and style
my 2020 powersheets goals and monthly results
I decided to share my 2020 Powersheets goals and monthly results both so I could hold myself more accountable to get things done and use them every month and to show you how your life can change from using them. Little by little progress adds up to big results.
Whether it’s on what you were going for, or what you least expected, documenting everything in my Powersheets and life planners so I can physically see the good, the bad and the lessons learned from my accomplishments and failures. And I’m going to share it all with you, month by month.
My 2020 Powersheets Monthly Goals and Results Reports – this post will be updated each month throughout 2020
FAQ ABOUT THE 2020 POWERSHEETS GOAL PLANNER
Everything You Need to Know About the 2020 Powersheets – answers to frequently asked questions. I’ll update this as I get more questions too.
HELPFUL TIPS FOR USING THE 2020 POWERSHEETS GOAL PLANNER
I need to write a post about it but in the meantime you can catch my tips on my Instagram account where I share lots more pictures inside my Powersheets and how I use them with my life planners to stay focused on my goals.
WHERE CAN I BUY THE 2020 POWERSHEETS GOAL PLANNER?
The 2020 Powersheets goal planner is only available on the Cultivate What Matters shop. They are almost sold out of the 2020 version so you have to grab it quick! You can use the discount code HAPPYNEWYEAR to save 15% for a limited time only!
Six month Powersheets will be available starting January 21, 2020. They include the prep work, goals and tending lists for 6 months but do not include the seasonal sections that the one year 2020 planner has. Still the 6 month planner is a great option if the 2020 sells out, if you want to test it out to see if you like it, or if you don’t need those seasonal pages (I’m thinking of getting one to focus just on my blog business).
My FAVORITE POWERSHEETS ACCESSORIES and pens
The 2020 Powersheets goal planner is gorgeous in itself and comes with a couple pages of vibrant and colorful stickers. If you need more, here are a few of my favorite accessories and pens to use in it:
- Goal Setting Sticker Book – careful the color coding dots fall off. might need to reinforce with tape runner or glue stick but the others are great and love the new foil stickers!
- Accessory Pouch – so roomy for all my pens and highlighters!
- Wildcard Pages – for extra focus on particular goals
- Weekly Sticky Notepad – this could replace your need for a separate weekly life planner!
- Zebra Sarasa 0.7mm pens – what I’m currently using
- Pilot Precise v5 – for extra fine point
- Papermate Inkjoy Gel Pens 0.7mm – for when I want to color code with the Powersheets colors!
I think the 2020 Powersheets goal planner is an incredible tool for finding your most important goals and helping you break them down into manageable action steps. If you have any specific questions I can answer, feel free to leave them in the comments below