I am glad the Beat the Heat Readathon hosted by Auntie Spinelli Reads and Phantasmic Reads was extended for another week! I’m doing ok with my original goals and hope to knock off the 1st goal this weekend! The 7 Habits is such a great book, I’ve been furiously taking notes as I read so I don’t forget anything. As a result, it’s taking me longer to read than usual but it’s an invaluable resource and eye-opening read.
1. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey –
5 habits done, 2 to go! – done! So excited to finish this and a FANTASTIC read!
2. Make Today Count by John Maxwell
3. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle – done!
4. Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley
5. Complete 1 mini-challenge
6. Visit and comment on new-to-me bloggers and blogging friends that are participating.
What are you reading this week? Whatever it is, hope it’s a good one! Happy reading!