Many of my readers are bloggers who want to network, build their community and grow traffic and let’s face it, earn some income off of your passion for blogging. Every day, blogging seems to become more complex and time consuming. It takes time to develop a relationship with your readers and build an email list and then longer still to see interaction and income from your effort. Like starting a business, blogging for income requires passion, dedication, knowing your purpose and a whole lot of hard work.
Note: This post contains affiliate links as indicated by an asterisk. Purchases from these links provides a small commission to me at no extra cost to you.
I love helping people chase their dreams, sharing blogging tips and consider it my small victory to help you achieve your blogging goals. You are not alone in your blogging journey. Whether you are a stay at home like me who wants to maintain a work-life balance and make income working from home or an entrepreneur who has a blog to attract more clients, blogging can help you achieve that income, if you do it right.
So when I saw this deal for the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit*, I snagged it for myself, pored through all the details and then had to tell you at least about my ten favorite courses I’m looking forward to completing. Some of my favorite bloggers who earn full-time incomes from their blogs are passing their secrets on to us!
I think many of these courses will complement what I’m learning in Elite Blog Academy* very well.
The Quick Facts about the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
- ONLY on sale May 14 – May 15, 2018
- Bundle price: 98% off retail value
- 91 total resources including videos, membership sites, ebooks, ecourses & printables valued at over $5,800!
- 6 free bonuses valued at $487 including a free trial to ConvertKit
- Includes access to Genius Blogger Toolkit User Manual Lesson Videos & Workbook to help you prioritize your learning
- 30-day Happiness Guarantee
Topics covered include:
- Blog-Life Balance
- Beyond Blogging
- Content Creation
- Creating & Selling Products
- Email Marketing
- Getting Organized
- Getting Started
- Increase Traffic
- Legal & financial
- Professional Blogging
- Social Media
And the bonuses!
Please note that the content of the toolkit changes each year when it goes on sale. These courses may no longer be available in the 2018 bundle, so grab these while you can so you don’t have to buy them individually!
My Top Ten Courses from the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
You know I’m a sucker for planning and list-making. As with any new project, I start out with a list of to-dos to make sure I complete everything. The planner addict in me wants to put ALL of the time management & productivity courses on this list, but realistically I know I eventually have to draw the line at planning and start executing! After reviewing many descriptions, enrolling in courses and testing out content, here are my top ten tools and bonuses I know will help me on my blogging for income journey.
1. Free Your Mind Blog Planner from me! (Retail value $17)
I’m so excited that my first product is included in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit this year! I really put everything I could think of from brainstorming, to goal setting to time and productivity tracking to help you dream bigger, organize your tasks and achieve your dream life with your blog! This planner is not yet available for sale to the public so this is the only place you can get it. The Free Your Mind Blog Planner was one of the Top 10 downloads during the initial sale of the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit and I’m thrilled it helped so many bloggers like me!
2. ACTIVATE Live Conference Videos by Ruth Soukup (Retail value $297)
I’m a big fan of Ruth’s since joining Elite Blog Academy* and I really wish I could have attended her Activate Live Conference last September. So I thought it was AMAZING that all the conference videos were included in this years Genius Blogger’s Toolkit! No plane ticket, no hotel, just grab a coffee and listen to these amazing speakers help you launch your blog to the next level. From finding your avatar, to building your list, to transforming your traffic and growing your income with affiliate marketing, these videos give insights on what worked from several six-figure income bloggers.
3. ConvertKit Masterclass: The Exact Formula I Used to Grow My Email List to Over 14K in Under a Year by Monica Froese (Retail value $47.00)
I love Monica’s courses, she provides incredibly helpful step by step videos that show you how to setup and get the most of Convertkit*. If you are new to Convertkit, it’s my favorite email marketing tool to help bloggers connect with their audience and develop a lasting relationship. How does it do that?
Well Monica lets you in on why an email list is important, how to nurture your audience and how to tag your subscribers so that you know what they are truly interested in. Since I took Monica’s course and have been using Convertkit, I’ve really learned more about who my audience is and how I can serve them better and that is so meaningful and rewarding to me.
Anytime I take one of Monica’s courses, I always think she underprices it. There is so much value from the videos to the worksheets and one-of-a-kind technical tips that I haven’t heard elsewhere (and I take a LOT of courses).
4. Blog by Number: Every Busy Mom’s Ultimate Guide to Starting a Blog by Suzi Whitford (Retail value $47.00)
If you’re a beginning blogger, Blog by Number is jam packed with helpful videos and worksheets to walk you through setting up and building a successful blog. Even if you’ve been blogging for awhile like I have, Suzi provides a colorful and well organized framework to guide you on your path to success.
5. Make Your Old Content New Again: Six Steps to Getting More Traffic, Money and Followers By Updating Your Existing Posts by Katy Widrick (Retail Value $14.99)
I’ve been blogging since 2011 (and moved to this self-hosted site in 2012). I had over 500 posts when I purchased Elite Blog Academy in 2016 and decided I wanted to make a business out of something I love doing. It’s hard to make time for a big blogging course and still do all the blogging things.
So I figure that repurposing my old content will be more efficient than writing new blog posts from scratch. This simple guide tells you how to get started in repurposing your content so you can bring new visitors and raving fans to your blog. Included are a worksheets and a post checklist so you can pinpoint which posts to start with and what you need to do to each one to attract new readers.
6. Blog Traffic Bootcamp by Lena Gott (Retail value $37.00)
Blog Traffic Bootcamp by Lena Gott is a self-paced course and ebook that takes you through 5 blog traffic challenges and homework assignments to implement what you have learned. The ideas are easy to implement and will help you keep readers on your site longer. Lena gives practical advice and examples and free access to her private Facebook group where bloggers share all kinds of tips and lessons learned in their efforts to increase traffic.
7. Blog and Be Legal: The Start to Finish Guide to Starting Your Blog & Online Biz Legally by Jackie Jade (Retail Value $297.00)
There is a lot to know and learn when setting up a blog. You must protect yourself legally with proper disclosure and privacy policies. If you decide to turn your blog into a business, then you have to consider how to setup your business (a sole proprietor, a partnership, a LLC, etc). You need to know when to hire a lawyer and when you can go it on your own. You need to setup your finances properly so that your blog income is not commingled with your personal.
In short, there is a ton to know and do. This Blog and Be Legal course was one of my favorites because it broke down the complex legal and accounting concepts we need to protect ourselves and our blog and to be able to grow a successful business into easier to understand and actionable steps. The course comes with a free terms and disclosure policy template you can customize for your blog. But please note, there is no GDPR related information in this course yet.
8. Affiliate Acceleration: Impactful Strategies To Increase Your Passive Income by Kayla Aimee (Retail Value $27.00)
Another course that I think is worth much more than it’s retail value, Affiliate Acceleration by Kayla Aimee is fantastic for both bloggers just getting started in affiliate marketing and those who want to grow their affiliate income. I can tell you, I totally despise ads. So I don’t use them on my blog, I rely mostly on affiliate income because I find it’s the most authentic way for me to earn an income promoting products I truly use and love.
Affiliate Acceleration is a video based course which I think is great for showing you in real time, screen by screen what you need to do to get affiliate links added to your posts, and walking us through her other clever strategies to boost your affiliate income. I have taken other affiliate marketing courses but this is one of my favorites. She provides helpful bonuses such as 50+ High Paying, High Value Affiliate Programs, FTC disclosure information for your blog and social media and Cultivating Community: How to Find Your Target Audience video.
9. Media Kit Smash: Increase Your Earning Potential with Professional Media Kit Using Canva by Melissa Culbertson (Retail Value $87)
I don’t work with brands too often but I have been asked for my media kit a few times and gasp! I didn’t have one. I have taken and loved all of Melissa’s courses now and Media Kit Smash was perfect for walking me through how to create a professional media kit. Melissa makes is easy with 8 professionally designed premade templates. All you have to do is plug in your information using the advice in her worksheets and video tutorials to show you how to customize your media kit to match your brand.
I was thrilled with mine…see the front page? I can’t wait to send it out!
If working with brands for reviews and giveaways, sponsored posts or brand sponsorships or ambassadorships interests you, you will need a professional media kit and Media Kit Smash will help you create it without the professional designer’s price tag.
10. Pageviews from Pinterest: The 7-Step System to Skyrocket Your Blog Traffic (& Income!) in the Next 30 Days by Krista Dickson (Retail Value $197.00)
I love Pinterest and the huge traffic growth it has brought me but I struggle with taking my strategy to the next level in terms of bringing traffic that earns me income. This Pinterest course is comprehensive, taking us from setting up our profile and boards to designing viral pins to making over your blog and to use Pinterest to grow your email list and make money with Pinterest. A fabulous ebook and video tutorials to guide you through everything you need to make Pinterest a game changer for your blog.
And just because I couldn’t stop the list at 10, I’m throwing in a #11:
11. Conquer YouTube by Kallie Branciforte (Retail value $375)
I love watching videos on YouTube and video courses, they really are the best way to see how something works. I’m a writer and after years of blogging, I think I’ve gotten better at it. But the truth is that video is the future.
I’ve been avoiding video but I think my problem is I just didn’t know what I’d want to talk about. As it turns out I could gush all day about planners and books, so I think I’m finally ready to take on YouTube with planner videos but I don’t know at all how to start.
The Conquer YouTube course is very comprehensive, also with a complete ebook and video tutorials to walk through the equipment you need, creating killer videos, YouTube’s algorithm and SEO and content strategies. I will be tackling this more in depth as I attempt to grow my YouTube channel to supplement my blog.
And the bonuses!
- Don’t forget to grab 2 months FREE from ConvertKit for new customers (valued at $58.00).
If you want to want to earn some extra money this week too, become an affiliate* and earn a generous commission off every sale.
Well there you have it, the inside scoop on what I love about the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit*. As you can see, the toolkit is filled with amazing resources to get you from hobby blogging to blogging for income. If you are a new blogger, there are plenty of other courses in the bundle that you can take to set a good framework for your blog and build it from the ground up.
Don’t let this amazing deal for bloggers pass you by, I wish it was available when I had started blogging many years ago! Sale is only available until May 15, 2018 at 11:59pm. That’s in:
This bundle also comes with a 30 day happiness guarantee, so if you aren’t thrilled with your purchase, get a refund within 30 days!
What do you need the most help with when it comes to your blog?
Still Not Sure? Here is the Complete List of Products and Bonuses Included:
- Blogger to Author: How I Went from Hobby Blogger to Getting Two Book Deals With A Major Publisher by Erin Odom ($30.00)
- Flipping Blogs for Profit by Jenn Leach($27.00)
- Monetize Your Blog With Freelance Writing: Learn How to Make $2K/month Using Your Blog Writing Skills! by Sagan Morrow ($39.00)
- Side Hustle Blueprint: How to Make an Extra $1000 per month Writing eBooks by Lise Cartwright ($17.00)
- Sweetly Blended: The Ultimate Guilt-Free, 4-Step Recipe for Building a Wildly Profitable Business Without Missing out on Family Time, Burning Out or Watching Money Flow Down the Proverbial Drain! by Prerna Malik ($69.00)
- The Bliss-Filled Mama’s 3 Month Biz Plan: Your Step by Step Process to Designing Your Most Blissful Biz Season Yet! by Kathy Stowell ($47.00)
- Your Business Personality Assessment: Manage and Grow Your Business with Ease by Melissa Llado ($28.95)
- Brand Intimate: The Essentials of Your Purposeful, Profitable Brand by Vanessa Ryan ($27.00)
- Brand Yourself Like A Creative Hustler by Steven Picanza ($397.00)
- The Blogger’s Guide to Rebranding by Cori George ($14.99)
- 1200 Blog Post Ideas by Rachael Wynn ($7.80)
- Creative Sparks for Business: 31 Business Ideas for Bloggers by Jennie Moraitis ($10.99)
- Food Photography Tips & Tricks: The Ultimate Guide 2nd Edition by Christina Peters ($19.95)
- hope*writers 3-month membership by hope*writers ($66.00)
- Make Your Old Content New Again: Six Steps to Getting More Traffic, Money and Followers By Updating Your Existing Posts by Katy Widrick ($14.99)
- Never Run Out of Blog Subjects Again by Max Kuivenhoven ($7.00)
- The Effective Writer by Jeff Goins ($197.00)
- Webinar Essentials: The No-Brainer Guide to Delivering Your First Webinar in 7 Days by Julie Harris & Razwana Wahid ($57.00)
Creating & Selling Products
- Creating and Formatting e-Books: Convert Your Word File to Kindle by Susan K Stewart ($180.00)
- Epic Instructor Lab: Unique Content to Help You Easily Create Your First Online Course by Kari Sayers ($37.00)
- Launch It Right! Bundle: Plan Out and Execute your First Profitable Course or Digital Product Launch by Summer Tannhauser ($29.00)
- Love Plus Color’s eBook InDesign Template by Jessica Safko ($32.00)
- Sales Page Success by Chelsea Damon ($30.00)
- Sign Up To Sold Course: 3 Proven Steps for Turning Strangers Into Customers by Caressa Thompson ($97.00)
- Write, Publish & Market Your Kindle Book In 4 Weeks by Ling Wong ($97.00)
- ConvertKit Masterclass: The Exact Formula I Used to Grow My Email List to Over 14K in Under a Year by Monica Froese ($47.00)
- Email Lists Made Easy for Writers and Bloggers by Kirsten Oliphant ($4.99)
- How to Create Your First Opt-in Freebie by Angie Nelson ($29.00)
- List Building Mania: Build Your List, Save Time and Grow Your Business in 7 Days by Lindsay Maloney ($87.00)
- Problem to Promotion: A Training on Creating the Perfect Opt-in by Kristie McCollum ($39.00)
- Blog Content Creator Kit by Kaitlyn Kessler ($16.00)
- Blogging Binder by Sarah Titus ($47.00)
- Free Your Mind Blog Planner: Dream Bigger, Organize Your Tasks and Achieve Your Dream Life by Mom’s Small Victories ($17.00)
- Printable Blog Planner by Gemma Bonham-Carter ($14.95)
- BECOME by Dollie Freeman($99.00)
- Blog by Number: Every Busy Mom’s Ultimate Guide to Starting a Blog by Suzi Whitford ($47.00)
- Choosing Your Perfect Niche: The Key to Launching a Successful Blog by Abby Lawson ($10.00)
- How to Master Google Analytics from the Beginning: A Beginner’s Guide to Customizing Google Analytics for Your Blog by Dawn Aldridge ($6.99)
- My 14-Point Blog Startup Checklist by Bob Lotich ($19.00)
- Profitable Blogging For Beginners: The 4 Week Online Class by Tanya Peterson ($97.00)
- The Beginner’s Guide to Blogging: Everything You Need to Know to Start a Profitable Blog by Sarah Brooks ($12.00)
- Blog Traffic Bootcamp by Lena Gott ($37.00)
- Demystifying SEO: A Blogger’s Guide To Search Engine Traffic by Kim Six ($29.00)
- Find Your Tribe Online: Find Your Readers, Grow Your Blog, and Have Fun Doing It! by Jen Snyder ($67.00)
- Ready Set Blog for Traffic by Elna Cain ($45.00)
- The She Approach To Boosting Your Blog Traffic by Ana Savuica ($25.00)
- Traffic, Subscribers, Yours by Raelyn Tan ($197.00)
Legal & Financial
- Blog and Be Legal: The Start to Finish Guide to Starting Your Blog & Online Biz Legally by Jackie Jade ($297.00)
- Copyright Infringement Workbooks by Dana Bucy Miller ($40.00)
- The Blogger’s Simple Guide to Taxes: A Guide to Saving Time and Money by Sarah Korhnak ($3.99)
- Affiliate Acceleration: Impactful Strategies To Increase Your Passive Income by Kayla Aimee ($27.00)
- Become an Affiliate Blogger: Preparing You to Create a Full Time Income So You Can Work From Home! by Tia Mac ($47.00)
- Closing Strong: Create Campaign Reports that WOW Your Clients by Danielle Liss ($49.00)
- Core Affiliate Strategy Guide by Rosemarie Groner ($64.00)
- How To Make Money From Blogging: The Ultimate Guide To Earning A Five Figure Income From Your Blog by Sharon Gourlay ($24.99)
- Make Money Blogging at ANY Level by Victoria Pruett ($20.00)
- Media Kit Smash: Increase Your Earning Potential with Professional Media Kit Using Canva by Melissa Culbertson ($87.00)
- Passive Income Planner: Stop Trading Time for Money by Chantal Arnett ($19.00)
- Small Blog, Big Income: Advanced Ninja Tricks for Profitable Blogging by Carol Tice ($3.99)
- The Brand Magnet by Jeni Elliott ($59.00)
- Start Your Podcast: From Idea to First Episode by Jacey Verdicchio ($39.00)
- Turn Your Podcast Into Your Business by Joe Pardo ($197.00)
- Automation Education by Amber Temerity ($49.00)
- Biz Boost Workbook by Tonia Kendrick ($29.00)
- BlogWise: How to Do More with Less by Darren Rowse ($19.99)
- Creative Biz Plan Workshop: Using Smart Strategies to Run Your Biz Without it Running You by Kayleigh Hannon ($47.00)
- Don’t Eat That Frog! A Liberating Look at Time Management Strategies by Stacy Farrell ($14.95)
- Inbox Hero: Learn to Conquer Your Inbox and Be More Productive Every Single Day by Désirée Fawn ($35.00)
- Organize Your Entire Business Like a CEO by Laura Smith ($49.00)
- Piece of Cake: 42 Simple Systems For Your Business by Melissa Smith ($29.00)
- Productivity Freedom by Elizabeth Masarik ($47.00)
- Spend Less Work Less by Loralee Hutton ($99.00)
- ACTIVATE: EBA Live Conference Video Package by Ruth Soukup/Elite Blog Academy ($297.00)
- Blogging to Win: Modern Blogging Strategies for the Busy Woman by Allison Lindstrom ($179.00)
- Fall In Love with Blogging: From Passion to Plan to Profit by Dwainia Grey ($17.00)
- Turn Your Dreams Into Money: How to Build a Six Figure Blog and Live the Life You Want by Emma Drew ($250.00)
- 10 Super Common Facebook Strategies That Do More Harm Than Good by Brittany Ann ($15.00)
- Conquer YouTube by Kallie Branciforte ($375.00)
- Crush It with Facebook Groups: The Ultimate Guide for Bloggers and Creative Entrepreneurs by Lindsey Aleson ($15.00)
- Group Board Master: Unlock the Key to Massive Pinterest Growth! by Caroline Vencil ($97.00)
- How to Master Tailwind by Kate Ahl ($67)
- Instagram Unlocked: How to Gain Followers and Engagement that Lasts by Helene Sula ($57.00)
- Own It: Amplify Your Influence & Build the Online Tribe of Your Dreams by Chakayla J. Taylor ($75.00)
- Pageviews from Pinterest: The 7-Step System to Skyrocket Your Blog Traffic (& Income!) in the Next 30 Days by Krista Dickson ($197.00)
- Pinterest Boost: How to Optimize and Automate your Pinterest Account using BoardBooster by MaryEllen Bream ($27.00)
- Pinterest Group Boards Masterlist by Jenny Blaisdell ($10.00)
- Pinteresting Strategies: How I Went from 0-200K Page Views with Manual Pinning by Carly Campbell ($32.00)
- Social Media Strategies Course for Bloggers by Alea Milham ($99.00)
- Twitter Strategy for Bloggers by Saira Perl ($44.00)
- Two Minutes a Day to 10K Twitter Followers by Brett Romero ($47.00)
- FREE 2-Month Subscription (any plan) to ConvertKit ($58.00)
*new customers only
- FREE 2500 Credits from Mouseflow ($29.00)
- FREE 3-Month Thinkific Bundle (Offer Includes 3-month Business Package Trial, Training Courses, Launch Preparedness Review, and Free Migration Concierge Services) from Thinkific ($297.00)
- FREE 2 Month Lunch -or- 3 Month Snack Plan from SaneBox ($25.00)
- FREE 2 Month Standard Plan from LeadQuizzes ($67.00)
- FREE Isabelle Theme from Bluchic ($79.00)
- FREE 10 Stock Photos Bundle from Haute Chocolate ($69)
Pin for Later
So now you tell me! What do you want to accomplish with your blog, what are your goals and mission? What areas of your blog are you looking to improve? I’d love to help and encourage you in making your dreams a reality.