January was a good month where I focused a lot of time on my health goals. Now I’d like to tell you about my February 2014 personal goals and let’s hope I can keep up the accountability and motivation to achieve my overall 2014 goals…one small victory at a time!
1. Make exercise a priority, 4 times a week.
2. Floss, everyday…because Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) impacts my gums, I can’t afford to slack anymore!
3. Achieve my goal for ideal weight, the one my joints feel the best at. As of today, about
7 5 to lose – avoid sugar!
4. Track food, sleep, exercise and RA symptoms to better understand if there is a connection to foods I eat and RA. I know weather, hormones and stress impact my body already.
5. Drink more water, at least 64 ounces a day.
6. Tackling the kitchen first. This month I’d like to get my recipes organized, both the gazillions I’ve clipped from magazines, cookbooks and online. I’m considering using Evernote or Evernote Food. What are your favorite recipe organizing tools?
7. Since I want to file my taxes this month, I also need to catch up on filing and printing receipts for our tax return.
8. Visit a museum in our area.
9. Use 1 of the attractions coupons from our area coupon book (museums, Little Theatre, local college and minor league sports).
10. Accomplish 2 items from my 50 Bookish Things to do Before I Die list.
11. Read 2 books I own.
12. Read 25 books with my kids.
13. Write more often and consistently – 30 minutes everyday.
14. Share more recipes!
15. Start a new series.
16. Save $300 towards my $1000 annual goal in groceries (last month I saved $248 so I’d like to surpass it!)
17. Stay within our budget.
18. Stay debt-free (besides mortgage).
19. Finish our family tax return.
What are your February personal goals? Share with me the tools that help you get organized or save you money! Be sure to link up your goals posts or achievements in the linky below. Thanks Tammy at Creative K Kids for sharing this linky and inspiring us to reach our goals..one small victory at a time!