Last month, I told you about my reading, blogging and home goals I will be pursuing for 2015. There are so many things I want to accomplish and breaking up my goals into manageable pieces helps me focus and actually achieve them. We have a linkup too to support one another in our quest to achieve our goals, so if you have a blog post or goals you are shooting for, linkup with us or leave your goals in the comments.
* Finished The Poisonwood Bible and co-hosted my first readalong. It was fun discussing the book with all the participants but I found it quite challenging to think of good questions. This book satisfied my reading from my bookshelves challenge and the Travel the World in Books Reading Challenge (set in Africa).
* Finished Bombay Bhel by Ken Doyle, a short story collection for both Travel the World in Books Reading Challenge (set in India) and Clear Out Your E-Reader Challenge.
* 23 posts. My editorial calendar helped me jot down ideas on my phone whenever inspiration struck. Then when it was time to write, I already knew exactly what I was going to write that day. Grab your free blog planner here.
* 9,000 pageviews which is my record for one month. Yippee! Thanks for reading!
* I completed the awesome Pinning Perfect class (affiliate link). You might have been able to tell with these large, high resolution images that begin each post. This class was totally worth it and I have had as much fun creating these images as I do writing to you.
* I tackled the kitchen this month for the Organized Home Challenge. I cleaned out the kitchen cabinets and reorganized everything. My favorite thing is putting the kids’ plates, cups and lunchbox items at their level so when they need it, they can reach it easily. It helps them feel independent and lets them have what they need when they need it.
* Read 1 book I already own for our Foodie February Reading Event.
* Read 1 book for our book club.
* Read The Last Breath by Kimberly Belle for a blog tour.
* 10,000 pageviews
* Add 20 subscribers
* Gain 50 more followers in each social media
* Finish organizing and cleaning up categories and tags
* Update 10 old posts to make them pinworthy and recirculate
* Introduce Small Victories Sunday Linkup team with 8 new co-hosts!
* I may not get past the first week because I have a TON of recipes and cookbooks, what can I say we love to eat! But I plan to do my best to get them into my Plan to Eat tool (affiliate link) that I use for menu planning. It’s certainly cut down the time it takes for me to plan our menu and get the shopping list together.
Well there you have it, my goals for February. What are your goals this month? Let me know and I’ll be sure to cheer you on. If you’re a blogger, linkup your goals with us below!