Today I am sharing with you a free weekly planner printable. I love checklists, organizers and planners. I love checking items off my to-do list, even if I have to write it down just so I can check off that I did it. And while I have been diligently working on my personal goals for 2014, I was still trying to find the planner that would suit my needs. I developed a 7 Habits Weekly Planner that I had color-coded and saved in Google Docs. I realized though that I needed something simple that I could print up on Sundays and have ready for the week ahead.
Each section includes check boxes so you can check off an item when it is complete.
Planner Sections include:
* Menu Planning for breakfast and dinner
* Errands that need to be run
* Other daily goals (I jot down my organizing and blogging goals here)
* Appointments for morning, afternoon and evening
* Small Victories & Gratitude: a section to jot down your small victories or something you are thankful for each day! Now that you’re taking note of your small victories, be sure to stop back by on Sunday for our Small Victories Sunday linky that will be open all week long. Link up your favorite family-friendly blog posts or leave a comment with what small victories you accomplished or what you are thankful for during the week.
Want to download it? Click here to download the pdf. Hope this planner helps you achieve your goals, one small victory at a time!
Unlock the Exclusive Subscriber Library
Subscribe now to gain access to the Exclusive Subscriber Library full of planners, printables and tips to plan and organize your life so you can crush your goals and achieve your dream life NOW!