Note: This post contains affiliate links as indicated by an asterisk. Purchases from these links provides a small commission to me at no extra cost to you.
I’ve told you a lot about Elite Blog Academy* lately but the truth is I love spreading the word about this ultimately comprehensive blogging course because I’ve seen tremendous growth in income and traffic this last year and I can’t wait to build my brand and business even more.
I’ve given you the technical side of what Elite Blog Academy is all about: my honest review, the pros and cons of the course and an investment decision matrix to help you decide if EBA is a wise investment for you and your blog. And since the sale of EBA ends today and won’t be on sale again until 2019, I don’t have much time to convey just how awesome it is.
But today, I want to have a little fun and I was inspired by the book If You Give a Mouse a Cookie* by Laura Numeroff, the famously adorable kids book of all the adventures this mouse gets into when all he wants is a cookie. It reminded me of the excitement I feel at all the big dreams and opportunities Elite Blog Academy has given me in the last year that I’m excited to make a reality this year with the updated course to help me.
So without further ado…
If You Give a Blogger Elite Blog Academy….
She will be excited to pursue a job she can do from home to still be there for her kids
He can look forward to work and eliminate the stress of doing something he doesn’t love (see Kim’s true success story here* how her blog income helped her husband pursue his work from home dreams)
They will be happier than they’ve ever been!
Don’t Want to Wait and Ready to Get Started on Your Dreams Now?
You can buy Elite Blog Academy here now* and get 23 amazing free bonuses from EBA including these some which I’ve already taken and loved:
- Blog Starter Workbook and Core Affiliate Strategy by Rosemarie Groner
- 5 day Challenge to Better Blog Photography by Kristy Haare
- Boost Your SEO: SEO Playbook for Bloggers by Nikki Robinson
- Convertkit Masterclass 101 by Monica Froese (I’ve taken this one and it is excellent!)
- List Building Jumpstart by Laura Smith (I’ve taken this one too and another goodie)
- Making $ With Email Challenges and Twitter Strategy for Bloggers by Saira Perl
- Ensure Your Pins Have Panache and How to Master Tailwind by Kate Ahl
- Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers (another excellent one I’ve taken)
- Work with Brands Masterclass by Janel Hutton
- Live Sales Funnel Training by Brian Dixon
Elite Blog Academy is without a doubt the most comprehensive framework you need to build the blog and business you’ve dreamed of. Why wait? Go for your dreams so you can celebrate your life and thrive!
Pin for Later
Unlock the Exclusive Subscriber Library
Subscribe now to gain access to the Exclusive Subscriber Library full of planners, printables and tips to plan and organize your life so you can crush your goals and achieve your dream life NOW!