What is it? As Kathleen describes on her site:
“You are free to work on whatever you want during the 24 hour period but there will also be a list of tasks you can complete with points attached to them. If you want the extra challenge/push, complete tasks to earn points. There will be a small prize for the person who earns the most points but I hope you will have fun doing your best, learning and getting things done.”
So here are my initial goals, many of which are from my Bloggiesta goals since they are both underway this weekend.
* Finish signing up for Google Analytics. Go to twitter chat for #blogathon2 from last Sunday and catch up on what I missed.
* Update my About Me page
* Write a Book Review Policy
* Complete as many of the tasks as I can
* Update reading challenges pages
* Comment and network with other Itty Bitty Blogathon participants
* Participate in Twitter chat if I can make it
What do you think of my goals? What’s on your blog to-do list? Are you participating in Itty Bitty Blogathon? If so, leave me a link to your goals too so I can pay you a visit!