There are so many great reading and blogging events this month, I decided to go ahead and combine them into one mega-sign up post.
Bout of Books Readathon: Jan. 5-11, 2015
The Bout of Books Readathon started today and runs through January 11th, 2015 with over 600 participants so far! It’s the place to be this week for book lovers!
I have a lot going on with trying to work through the Organized Home Challenge , keeping 2 kiddos entertained and budgeting for the new year but a mom’s gotta take a break to read! Our Poisonwood Bible Readalong is underway and as co-host that means I have to read! Book blogger “problems” 🙂
My goal is to read The Poisonwood Bible, that’s it. I’m almost halfway through and it’s not too late to join us, get info and sign up here!
Bloggiesta: Jan. 17-19, 2015
Part of my 2015 blogging goals is to complete the Book Blogger Organization Challenge and work through my Pinterest board of Blogging Tips. Bloggiesta is the perfect time to start working on it!
In short, Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing.
1. Do this 10-Minute Touchup from Blog Clarity on How to Update Your Navigation Menu to Increase Pageviews.
2. Write 2 book reviews, Unbroken and Waiting for Snow in Havana.
3. Update my Travel the World in Books Reading Challenge goals. I’m so busy playing co-host that I completely forgot to update what I’ve read so far!
4. Participate in Twitter chat, Sunday 1/18/15 at 2pm EST.
5. Check out the mini-challenges.
6. Comment on 10 new-to-me blogs.
7. Update books read for Classics Club.
Biannual Blogathon Bash: Jan. 23-26, 2015
Similar to Bloggiesta, the Biannual Blogathon Bash is another blogging marathon to whittle down the blogging to-do list.
Goals: Whatever I didn’t get done during Bloggiesta and I’ll probably add a couple more as the time gets closer.
Take Control of Your TBR Challenge: March 1-31, 2015
Ok, this one isn’t until March but sign ups are open now! Caffeinated Book Reviewer hosts this challenge to read from our TBR pile. Since reading through my bookshelves is my focus this year, it’s a no-brainer to join this challenge hosted by one of my favorite book bloggers.
Goal: Read 2 books from TBR.