Blog link parties have been an excellent source of traffic and the #1 way I build a sense of community on my blog. I started hosting my Small Victories Sunday Linkup by myself years ago and I’m proud to say it grew to include 11 co-hosts and 200+ participant posts each week.
Note: This post contains affiliate links as indicated by an asterisk. Purchases from these links provides a small commission to me at no extra cost to you.
Sadly, I ended the linkup so I could focus on completing Elite Blog Academy* but when I’m done, I hope to bring it back. In the meantime, I wanted to share the blog link parties I love and a link party directory so you can grow your community and add your favorite parties too.
Are Link Parties Worth the Time?
It is a question many bloggers wrestle with. Many link parties have requirements that bloggers visit others in the linkup. It takes a small investment of time but yes, it is worth it to me. Here’s why:
- SEO brings pageviews but average visitors do not leave comments or share content
- Social media brings pageviews but with changing algorithms, how many people actually see your post?
- Link parties allow bloggers to grow their network and find bloggers with similar interests
- Link parties foster a sense of community, you can get to know other bloggers on a more personal level by visiting them each week
- Link parties encourage interaction, we all love receiving comments and shares on social media so we know how our post resonates with readers.
- Link parties can lower bounce rates, readers click on the posts that interest them so they are more likely to spend more time on your site reading the full post.
Link Party Schedule
Have trouble keeping track of what posts you linked up where? Take a peek at the Link Party Schedule and Posts Linked Up tracker I included in my FREE 2017 Blog Planner and get control of your parties and posts!Keep track of your Link Party Schedule & Posts Linked Up with this free BLOG PLANNER! Click To Tweet
Link Party Directory
As you can see, I love connecting with other bloggers in link parties. Parties that I participate in have an asterisk. If you host a party that I need to add to my link party directory, feel free to let me know in the comments or link it up below.
I have sorted parties by day, month and added a few other link party directories and a few other link party lists that helped me compile my list. Let’s grow our blogs together!
- Share the Wealth Blog Hop* hosted by Beautiful Budget Life (saving money, DIY, crafts, printables, tutorials, personal finance/budgeting ideas and recipes)
- Sunday Post* hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer (weekly reading recaps, books you are looking forward to, books received)
- Inspire Me Monday* hosted by Create With Joy
- It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? hosted by The Book Date (weekly reading recaps)
- Menu Plan Monday* hosted by The Organizing Junkie (weekly menu plans, autoimmune diet)
- Merry Monday* hosted by My Pinterventures and others (crafts, DIY, helpful tips & recipes)
- Mommy Monday Blog Hop* hosted by Mrs. AOK, A Work in Progress and others
- Motivation Monday Linkup** hosted by Sharing Life’s Moments and others (no giveaways or shop links)
- Meet Up Monday Link Party hosted by Little Miss Dextrous
- DIY, Craft & Recipe Linky* hosted by The SITS Girls
- Tasty Tuesdays (linkup starts 8am EST)
- Turn it Up Tuesdays* from Epic Mommy Adventures and others
- A Little Birdie Told Me Link Party by The Life of Jennifer Dawn
- Blogger’s Pit Stop* hosted by The Blogger’s Lifestyle and others
- Pretty Pintastic Party* hosted by Coffee with us 3 and others
- Home Matters Party hosted by Life with Lorelei and others
- Thank You Notes hosted by Mrs. AOK, a Work in Progress (weekly gratitude)
- The Ultimate Pinterest Party hosted by Creative K Kids
- SITS Sharefest* hosted by The SITS Girls
- Weekend Cooking* hosted by Beth Fish Reads (meal plans, recipes, book reviews, movies, anything foodie!)
- Book Nook* hosted by Create with Joy
- Gratitude & Goals hosted by Fab Working Mom Life (1st Friday of the month, open all month)
Linkup Party Lists
Some of the lists I consulted to choose which parties to participate in:
- Girl on the Move Blog’s Ultimate Linkup Party List
- The Deliberate Mom’s Blog Hop Directory
- My Snippets of Inspiration Link Party List
- Guiltless Reading’s Monster List of Bookish Links (book weekly linkups, reading challenges and book blogging/reading events)
- The Life of Jennifer Dawn Link Party List
- Sun Sparkle Shine Blog Linkup List (faith and family friendly)
#Bloggers, Got a favorite LINK PARTY? Add it to our growing DIRECTORY and get your blog noticed! Click To Tweet
Add Your Favorites to our Link Party Directory!
Add your link party in this linkup or let me know in the comments the details you would like to share and I will update our link party directory. I hope this becomes a growing resource to help you build your community and network with other bloggers.
Why do you like participating in link parties? Which link parties bring you the most traffic? Which link parties are your favorite? Give us the scoop in the comments!
Pin for Later
Unlock the Exclusive Subscriber Library
Subscribe now to gain access to the Exclusive Subscriber Library full of planners, printables and tips to plan and organize your life so you can crush your goals and achieve your dream life NOW!