Today kicks off what will be a week full of read-a-thons hosted by some of my favorite book bloggers so I thought I would highlight them all for you in case you are joining in or would like to!
1) Wicked by Gregory Maguire
2) Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
3) Interview with a Vampire by Anne Rice or Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
4) Little Women by Louisa May Alcott (audiobook)
5) Make Today Count by John Maxwell
6) Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
7) I Just Want to Pee Alone, a collection of humorous essays by Kick Ass Mom Bloggers
The Spring Reading Thing I signed up for as well and it lasts from now through June 24th and see my full list of what I plan to read here. There are some more nonfiction books, classics and our in-person book club selections too. A pretty good variety I hope!
Have you entered my $20 Amazon Gift Card Blogaversary Giveaway yet today? Don’t forget to enter daily to increase your odds of winning. Contest ends on Sunday and you must provide a valid email address so if you win, I can email you your gift card! Good Luck!
Are you joining in any of these Read-a-thons? What’s on your to-read lists? Happy Friday and as always, happy reading!