The Passionate Penny Pincher home planner is the best home planner with done for you checklists and routines to get your home tidy, clean and organized.
Passionate Penny Pincher Home Planner Best Features
The Passionate Penny Pincher home planner is a checklist lover’s dream. With done for you checklists and routines to maintain your home inside and out, this planner will help you stay on top of everything you need to make sure gets done. Here are some of the best features of the Passionate Penny Pincher home planner that sets it apart from others on the market.
Home Planner Daily Checklist
I started using the Passionate Penny Pincher Home Planner in 2021 and the single most important thing was their home planner daily checklist. At the top of each week is a morning and evening home routine checklist.
Sometimes we struggle with what we should put in our routines and which tasks can have the biggest impact to keep a tidy and inviting home. This checklist is gold as it addresses both personal care (like exercise and shower) and then daily tasks such as:
- make beds
- start laundry
- clean bathroom sinks
- plan/prep dinner
- wash/put away dishes
- clean kitchen counters
- wipe down kitchen sink
- fold laundry
- prep meals for next day
- make dinner
- set out kitchen towels
Some of these seem easy, like making the bed daily, but then there are others like cleaning the bathroom sink and setting out kitchen towels that you don’t know how they make a difference in your home until you try them (and do them consistently).
Weekly Organizing Project
If you get overwhelmed like I do or don’t know where to start organizing your home, you’ll love the weekly organizing project list. The Passionate Penny Pincher home planner breaks down one are to organize in your home each week.
There is a weekly list that shows you the projects by week and then the weekly project is also written in to the corresponding week’s planning page. So you don’t have to overthink when to do what when, you can simply follow along and do your best to get it done.
This schedule helped me get my entire downstairs decluttered before we had our floors downstairs redone. It was simple enough that I could keep up with it. So for 2023, I will be focusing on using the weekly home projects to organize and declutter upstairs and just touch up spaces like the kitchen and laundry room downstairs that aren’t too bad.
Other Done For You Checklists and Routines Included
- spring cleaning and yard maintenance
- company is coming
- christmas planning
- vacation planning
Monthly Budget Worksheets
I love home planners that incorporate budget worksheets into the planner. Having the Monthly Budget worksheet in each month is a start and then there is some space on the weekly planning pages to write in amounts spent.
Digital Downloads Included!
One of my favorite features about Passionate Penny Pincher’s Home Planner and Money Planner is that Laurie gives you the digital downloads of:
- Q4 of 2022 home planner (Sunday start)
- 2023 home planner (Sunday start and Monday start)
- 2023 home planner in black and white for economical printing at home
- editable daily checklist pdf,
- the digital pdf version compatible with Goodnotes and Notability for digital planning
- the digital sticker book.
This is amazing so you can:
- start using the planner right away
- print up additional worksheets and planning pages as needed
- switch between Sunday and Monday start if needed,
- switch between paper and digital versions without buying a whole other planner.
I so wish more planner companies would include pdf versions of their planners to help us stay in the same planner all year long. I’ve been tempted so many times to try digital planning and I love being able to test out digital planners without giving up my love for paper planners.
Look inside the Passionate Penny Pincher Home Planner
Be sure to check out Passionate Penny Pincher’s site to get the latest details, info and updated pictures.
Passionate Penny Pincher Home Planner pros and cons
I like to go over the pros and cons of each planner I review, to help you decide if it’s the right planner for you. Here are the pros and cons of the Passionate Penny Pincher home planner
Passionate Penny Pincher Home Planner pros
- digital downloads included for Q4 of 2022, Sunday start and Monday start for 2023 planners AND a digital version that is compatible with Goodnotes and Notability
- done for you checklists for so you don’t have to overthink or get stuck with what to do next:
- daily home cleaning, laundry and self care checklist
- weekly organizing checklist
- spring cleaning and yard maintenance
- company is coming
- christmas planning
- vacation planning
- Monthly planning includes notes, goals, and budget worksheets. I think this planner gives you a lot of valuable content for the price to improve your home and how your family feels in it.
- Sturdy coil is new this year for the home planner (it’s not the wire-o coil anymore for the home planner, yippee!)
- gorgeous stickers included
- high quality paper, gel pens will not bleed through or shadow through the paper!
Passionate Penny Pincher cons
- if you’re not a Christian, you might not like the Bible verses on the weekly planning pages and the tab art. I encourage you to white out or washi tape over the verses in the weekly planning pages or cover the tab art with other art if it bothers you. I think the planner can make a valuable impact on your home so I hope that doesn’t deter you away from it. I think it might be enjoyable to do the customization of your planner as part of your weekly Sunday planning routine.
- some of the font is thin and light. I’m 48 years old and my eyesight isn’t what it used to be. Some parts of the planner are harder to read.
Who the Passionate Penny Pincher Home Planner is right for
The Passionate Penny Pincher home planner is the right planner for:
- people who want to make progress in improving their home environment
- people who are overwhelmed and don’t know where to start with home cleaning, maintenance and organizing
- people who like done for you checklists
- people who don’t want to overthink or get stuck on what to do next
- people who want to find the cleaning and laundry routine that works for them
- people who need a home management system that includes budgeting and goalsetting
Passionate Penny Pincher Home Planner tips
- Keep the Passionate Penny Pincher home planner in your kitchen or a central location where you (and family members) can see it. See how I had mine on a cookbook stand so the kids could check things off too and everyone knew what was going on each day.
- Divide tasks up between family members. Write an initial next to the personal responsible for that chore that week.
- Make the daily checklist work for you. It doesn’t matter if you do the morning items at night or the evening items in the morning. Adjust it to what fits your schedule, just have a goal to complete it by the end of the day. For example, I found setting out clean kitchen towels works better for me after I clean up the sink and counters from breakfast and get them dirty again and I shower at night because I need to feel clean before I hop into bed. You do you and let the checklist serve as a guideline to help you figure out what works best for your home and family.
- Do as many as you can. You don’t have to check off every single box, but check off what gets done and it will reveal which tasks are most important to you to incorporate into your home routines.
- Don’t be discouraged by the boxes you don’t check off. Instead, celebrate the victories of each task you did complete and take note if it makes a difference in how your home and family feels.
- Mark times on your calendar to do your morning routine daily, evening routine daily and check in with your budget.
- Pair the home planner with the Passionate Penny Pincher Money planner to gain control of your finances and find ways to save money and earn more side income.
- If the Bible verses bother you, then white them out or put washi tape over the items on the weekly planning page, and cover up the tab art. Don’t let that discourage you from taking charge of your home.
Passionate Penny Pincher Home Planner Discount Codes
The 2023 Passionate Penny Pincher home planner launched at 7pm EDT on September 18, 2022. Launch day deals include the lowest price for 24 hours, bundle deals and the following coupon codes (but these codes do not apply to the bundle):
- LOVE – $10 off $100
- JOY – $15 off $150
- PEACE – $20 off $200
Passionate Penny Pincher Menu Plans
One thing I didn’t mention in this home planner review is Passionate Penny Pincher also has done for your menu plans. The menu plan boxes give you the 5 dinners and 1 dessert recipe and grocery lists for 12 weeks. The menu plan boxes come in physical boxes or pdf versions.
I highly recommend these menu plans, they are tasty and come in several different themes such as slow cooker, low cal, summer and entertaining. I have pdf versions of one of the Slow Cooker menu plans, Freezer menu plan and Summer menu plan. The Freezer menu plan is my favorite even though I don’t actually get around to freezing the dishes cause my boys want to eat them right away.
I do recommend getting this in the pdf version instead of the menu plan boxes. The menu plan boxes are gorgeous. But I like putting my recipes in sheet protectors in a binder so that I can hang it on the inside of my kitchen cabinet when cooking and it doesn’t get the recipe as messed up. She also has freezer bag stands that are worth it if you want to try freezer meals and struggle with keeping plastic bags open like I do to fill it.
Anyway the Passionate Penny Pincher menu plans are worth checking out so you can order with your home planner and save money on both with the limited time coupons I shared above.
More Planning and Productivity Resources
- Best Planners for Moms for 2023 – this is one of them!
- Ultimate Planner Comparison
- More Planner Reviews
- Sign up for my weekly planning and productivity newsletter for tips, resources, planner sales and my stuff that worked weekly recap and get a free craft your ideal day routine workbook!
- See these planners in action on my Instagram – daily planning, journaling, cooking and books!
Well there it is, the Passionate Penny Pincher home planner is the ultimate home planner to help you tidy, clean and organize your home and create the home you love.