Wowee, wowee, wow! I cannot believe we have had 100 editions of Small Victories Sunday Linkup. Our linkup has changed formats, logos and hosts over the last 100 editions but one thing has remained the same, amazing bloggers and awesome readers supporting us each and every week. So thanks to all of you for celebrating your small victories with me!
We had tons of fabulous ideas in last week’s linkup to show gratitude for our teachers and moms, to get our houses decluttered and organized, to cook up some amazing food and to enjoy our families, books and great weather. We’re excited as always to see what you all have in store for us this week. Ready to share and be inspired? Let’s get to it!Join us for the 100th edition of #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup! Add your best posts and #beinspired! Click To Tweet
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!#Bloggers, share your BEST posts and inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live & blog well! Click To Tweet
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 6 most read posts from last week:
Congrats #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup Featured Bloggers @morganmanages @tidbitsofexperi Click To Tweet Congrats #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup Featured Bloggers @setmyintention @dailymomtivity Click To Tweet Congrats #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup Featured Bloggers @katiefemia Click To Tweet
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
We have over 6,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!