Happy Small Victories Sunday! My co-hosts and I are here to encourage and celebrate your small victories, the best posts that our participating bloggers have to offer and to inspire our readers to read, eat, live, create and blog well!
Note: This post contains affiliate links as indicated by an asterisk. Purchases from these links provides a small commission to me at no extra cost to you.
My Small Victories
I did not get much done on my household goals but I was working hard on my blog this week. I learned that Pinning Perfect*, a blogging course I love was updated and I get to take it again because students get lifetime access to all the updates. I wrote about how Pinning Perfect grew my Pinterest traffic by 1,889%. I cannot wait to see what growth I can achieve when I take the updated class. If you need help with Pinterest, I highly recommend Pinning Perfect!
I also have been updating my blog design with a branding package I got from J&J Social, Jordan did a fabulous job with designing my new header, didn’t she? She was professional and was incredibly patient as we worked through the brand design I wanted. She was great and very reasonable priced. Give her a try if you are looking for a new branding kit.
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
Happy Mother's Day! Time to party with inspiring ideas from #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup Click To Tweet
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 6 most read posts from last week:
Roasted Garlic Parmesan Chicken BLT & How to Roast Garlic on the Grill by Morgan Manages Mommyhood
The Year of the Counter Offer by Savvy Working Gal
Hey, It’s OK…May by The Mad Mommy
5 Amazingly Easy Ways to Spoil Yourself Today by Divas with a Purpose
How to Improve Sleeping Patterns by Tidbits of Experience
April: What I Read by Simply Save
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
We have over 6,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!
Unlock the Exclusive Subscriber Library
Subscribe now to gain access to the Exclusive Subscriber Library full of planners, printables and tips to plan and organize your life so you can crush your goals and achieve your dream life NOW!