Wahoo! Summer has arrived at Small Victories Sunday Linkup where bloggers offer their best posts to inspire you to read, eat, live, create and blog well! Bring us your best picnic and barbecue recipes, and ideas to beat the heat. If you’re in the U.S., take this weekend to enjoy your family and say thank you to those soldiers who sacrificed their lives to protect ours. Happy Memorial Day! Stay tuned for our Small Victories Sunday Linkup so you can grab all these great ideas and pin them to use later.
Note: This post contains affiliate links as indicated by an asterisk. Purchases from these links provides a small commission to me at no extra cost to you.
My Small Victories
It’s been quiet on the blogging front but sometimes you just need a break to rest and recharge. I’ve been working behind the scenes on an epic RA post about how I took steps to understand my body and how it deals with chronic illness. It’s a tough post to write mentally and emotionally it brings back some tough memories of what I’ve been through. It will be worth it when I’m done but the emotional toll is I flare a little. So I unplugged a little more and was ordered by my little tyrants to play a whole lot of Bingo. How can I say no to those adorable faces?
If you’re a planner addict, you can relate to how ecstatic I am that this week, I get to start using my new Day Designer* for daily life after loving using the free printable template for a few days. My weekly Plum Paper Planner that I bullet journal in will be transitioned to an exclusive blog planner. I have a lot to do to make it through EBA and I need a dedicated blog space. What kind of planner do you use?
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
Grab the best ideas for family, home & blog with #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup Click To Tweet
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 6 most read posts from last week:
Why You Should Not be a Full Time Blogger by Frugal & Coupon Crazy
7 Mouthwatering Banana Recipes You’ve Got to Try by Tidbits of Experience
How Pinning Perfect Helped Me Achieve MASSIVE Growth in Pinterest Traffic by Mom’s Small Victories
Hey It’s Ok in May…Again by The Mad Mommy
How Would You Spend $1,000? by Simply Save
DIY Cleaning Wipes by Daily Momtivity
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
We have over 6,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!
Unlock the Exclusive Subscriber Library
Subscribe now to gain access to the Exclusive Subscriber Library full of planners, printables and tips to plan and organize your life so you can crush your goals and achieve your dream life NOW!