My kids are counting down the days till school is out? Are you ready for summer? I am! Summer has arrived at Small Victories Sunday Linkup where bloggers offer their best posts to inspire you to read, eat, live, create and blog well! Bring us your best picnic and barbecue recipes, and ideas to beat the heat. Stay tuned for our Small Victories Sunday Linkup so you can grab all these great ideas and pin them to use later.
Note: This post contains affiliate links as indicated by an asterisk. Purchases from these links provides a small commission to me at no extra cost to you.
My Small Victories
Well I got two pretty epic blog posts out last week, I’d been working on them pretty hard. First, If you have a chronic illness or know someone that does, please share my 5 Essential Tips to Understanding Your Chronic Illness. I spill my secrets on how I improved my daily pain from Rheumatoid Arthritis by 90%. I’m feeling as good as I can be for my “new normal” and share what worked for me in the hopes it helps someone else too.
My other epic post was the 35 Best Books Set on an Island and signup for our June Travel the World in Books event. Our Travel the World in Books Reading Challenge Goodreads group picked an island theme for the month. So I came up with a bunch of books you can read if you want to escape to an island in books with us. I hope you join us for the challenge, I could use an island getaway and need help deciding what to read. A lot of these books are FREE with an Audible Trial*Audible Trial* so give them a try on audio.
What are your small victories? Don’t be shy! Share your small victories, supporting and empowering each other is what I’m all about! Negativity and judgment is not welcome here!
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
Grab the best ideas for family, home & blog with #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup Click To Tweet
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 6 most read posts from last week:
Save Yourself Money Everyday Using this Tip from Tidbits of Experience
Coffee, Tea and Padma Lakshmi! from The Mad Mommy
Summer Berry Salad with Fresh Raspberry Vinaigrette from Fun Money Mom
Edible Flower Ice Cubes from O Taste and See
Homemade Refrigerator Pickles from Gluesticks
Top Blogging Tools and Resources from Morning Motivated Mom
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar, the post you are linking up or a linkup page
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
Find our Linkup on Pinterest
We have over 6,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. The hosts pin their favorites each week. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!
Add Your Favorite Link Parties to our Link Party Directory
If you host a link party, feel free to add it to my link party directory page and I will get it listed.
What were your small victories this week? What are you looking forward to this summer? Tell us about your week and what you’re sharing with us!
Unlock the Exclusive Subscriber Library
Subscribe now to gain access to the Exclusive Subscriber Library full of planners, printables and tips to plan and organize your life so you can crush your goals and achieve your dream life NOW!