Woohoo, summer has officially arrived and NO MORE SCHOOL! I’m so excited that we can have lazier mornings and a less hectic schedule. What’s the first thing I did? Sign the kids up for swim lessons next week (grumble, silly me). At least they don’t start till midmorning so we can still sleep in. Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, the summer celebration continues. Our bloggers offer their best posts to inspire you to read, eat, live, create and blog well! Bring us your best summer fun, food, books, home, blog and travel ideas. Stay tuned for our Small Victories Sunday Linkup so you can grab all these great ideas and pin them to use later.
My Small Victories
On the blog front, the guest post from The Hallway Initiative about What Parents Need to Know About Type 1 Diabetes created quite a stir this week. So many comments came in both thanking Julie for sharing her experience to held educate other parents about these less commonly known symptoms.
I feel strongly about raising awareness of these autoimmune diseases, like Type 1 diabetes and the Rheumatoid Arthritis I have, to inspire hope and empathy for current patients and for others to recognize the symptoms of these less common diseases before it becomes a full blown attack.
If you missed yesterday’s announcement, I am also a co-host now for the Pretty Pintastic Party that runs from Friday through Tuesday morning. Be sure to add your best pin links, every post gets pinned! You know how much I love the increased traffic my blog has seen from Pinterest, so I’m thrilled to be part of this linkup and hope you join us there too!
On the home front, I’ve been having fun with end of year parties for my 2 younger sons. I also managed on pulling weeds for a few hours and NOT needing pain medicine the next day. I’m shocked! Why is it that pulling weeds makes muscles ache that you didn’t know you have? I’ve had a pretty productive week, I feel like I was scrambling to get things done before kids are off school.
What are your small victories? Don’t be shy! Share your small victories, supporting and empowering each other is what I’m all about! Negativity and judgment is not welcome here!
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
Grab the best ideas for family, home & blog with #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup Click To Tweet
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 6 most read posts from last week:
5 Free Random Acts of Kindness You Can Do Every Day from The Mad Mommy
Why I Won’t Follow You on Instagram from Morgan Manages Mommyhood
Chicken Feta Tostadas from Silver Foodie
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ramen Bars from Simply Stacie
Parents of Recent Grads: You DON’T Have to Pay for College from In Moderation
Patriotic M&M Cookie Cake Recipe from Views from the Ville
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar, the post you are linking up or a linkup page
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
Find our Linkup on Pinterest
We have over 6,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. The hosts pin their favorites each week. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!
Add Your Favorite Link Parties to our Link Party Directory
If you host a link party, feel free to add it to my link party directory page and I will get it listed.
What were your small victories this week? What are you looking forward to this summer? Tell us about your week and what you’re sharing with us!
Unlock the Exclusive Subscriber Library
Subscribe now to gain access to the Exclusive Subscriber Library full of planners, printables and tips to plan and organize your life so you can crush your goals and achieve your dream life NOW!