I hope this past week has brought you much fun, gratitude and joy! What has been your favorite part of summer so far? Where did you find gratitude, joy and small victories last week? We want to encourage and empower you to celebrate your small victories and find new great ideas to make your life happier, healthier and more fun! Welcome to another week of Small Victories Sunday Linkup where bloggers offer their best posts to inspire you to read, eat, live, create and blog well! Stay tuned for our Small Victories Sunday Linkup so you can grab all these great ideas and pin them to use later. Which are your favorite posts?
Note: This post contains affiliate links as indicated by an asterisk. Purchases from these links provides a small commission to me at no extra cost to you
My Small Victories
Every week, I like to reflect on my small victories, finding gratitude and joy in everyday life is important to me in my battle with chronic illness. Life is too short to be overwhelmed or feel victimized by what I can’t do. I’d rather focus on what I CAN do!
We just got back from our vacation in beautiful Spain. We are lucky to have family there who spoil us rotten with their wonderful hospitality, food and taking us to experience things like castles, palaces, ziplining and the Real Madrid soccer stadium we’d never done before. I’ll be sharing pictures slowly but surely on Facebook and Instagram. I did not do much blogging since we did not have wi-fi for much of the trip but it was great reconnecting with each other and getting to know better these amazing families.
In Spain, I also was thrilled to meet the lovely Isi from From Isi, a book blogger who blogs in both English and Spanish. I gushed about our day together over on my Facebook page:
I was surprised and ecstatic to find out that Healthline named my blog one of the 2016 Best Rheumatoid Arthritis Blogs! It’s been my mission to inspire other patients to celebrate their small victories and cope with RA in a positive way. I’m thrilled to be selected among such a great group of RA bloggers many of whom I turn to for inspiration and information. Check out all the winners here.
What are your small victories? Don’t be shy! Share your small victories, supporting and empowering each other is what I’m all about! Negativity and judgment is not welcome here!
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
Grab the best ideas for family, home & blog with #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup Click To Tweet
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
What Our Hosts are Sharing
Here are the posts our hosts are sharing this week. Show some love to your hosts and pay them a visit or share their awesome ideas on social media.
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 9 most read posts from last week:
How to Avoid Information Overload from Morgan Manages Mommyhood
Grasshopper Thin Mint Cheesecake from Marilyn’s Treats
How to Make a Water-Proof Swim Bag from Dazzled While Frazzled
8 Ways to Drink More Water Everyday from Morning Motivated Mom
9 T-Shirt Yarn Project Ideas from The Crafty Blog Stalker
10 Frugal Ways to Pamper Yourself from Quirky Inspired
Get Out on that Highway with the 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport from The Mad Mommy
Fun Family Outdoor Activities from Sharing Life’s Moments
Is There a Doctor in the House? from O Taste and See
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar, the post you are linking up or a linkup page
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
Find our Linkup on Pinterest
We have over 6,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. The hosts pin their favorites each week. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!
Add Your Favorite Link Parties to our Link Party Directory
If you host a link party, feel free to add it to my link party directory page and I will get it listed.