Welcome blogging friends and readers to another party at my place. Small Victories Sunday Linkup starts today and runs all week long. My co-hosts and I want to encourage and empower you to celebrate your small victories and find new great ideas to make your life happier, healthier and more fun! Our participating bloggers offer their best posts to inspire you to read, eat, live, create and blog well! Stay tuned for our Small Victories Sunday Linkup so you can grab all these great ideas and pin them to use later. Which are your favorite posts?
Note: This post contains affiliate links as indicated by an asterisk. Purchases from these links provides a small commission to me at no extra cost to you
My Small Victories
Every week, I like to reflect on my small victories, finding gratitude and joy in everyday life is important to me in my battle with chronic illness. Life is too short to be overwhelmed or feel victimized by what I can’t do. I’d rather focus on what I CAN do!
Productivity is the Name of the Game
It’s no secret that I love resources on helping me be productive and plan my days. I’m always listening to audiobooks* and reading books that will help me be more productive and help me achieve my dreams.
This week I have been OBSESSED with my planners and stalking planner ideas on Instagram. I love finding ways to stay motivated to accomplish my goals for my family, home and blog. I’m finally getting into a groove with planning in my Day Designer* with my new favorite Staedler fineliner pens* and have a review almost done that I will be sharing with you soon. I still use my Plum Planner for my blog planner and bullet journal but I’ve almost filled it up. I sense a new bullet journal emerging soon for my blog 🙂
I’m also helping beta test Ruth Soukup’s Daily Productivity Guide course. I took it before starting EBA and it’s definitely helped me set my sights on my blog mission, what I want to accomplish in the next year and how to get there. It even helped me get my email inbox to zero which had not happened since I opened the account 5 years ago! I highly recommend the course if you are needing help focusing and prioritizing your blogging tasks.
What are your small victories? Don’t be shy! Share your small victories, supporting and empowering each other is what I’m all about! Negativity and judgment is not welcome here!
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
Grab the best ideas for family, home & blog with #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup Click To Tweet
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 9 most read posts from last week:
Wellness + Wanderlust + Beauty + Moving = Personal News from Hines-Sight Blog
30 Back to School Quick and Easy Crockpot Meals from Sharing Life’s Moments
July Blog Stats and Future Goals from Frugal & Coupon Crazy
My Favorite Blogging Tools from Cord of 6
21 Delicious Grilling Recipes from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Baked Barbecue Black-Eye Peas from The Best of Long Island
Not Your Grandma’s Banana Pudding from Namaste and Eat Cupcakes
Return to Joy by Bev Desalvo Book Review from Create with Joy
Things I’ve Learned Blogging from Like Sara but with a D
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar, the post you are linking up or a linkup page
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
Find our Linkup on Pinterest
We have almost 7,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. The hosts pin their favorites each week. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!
Add Your Favorite Link Parties to our Link Party Directory
If you host a link party, feel free to add it to my link party directory page and I will get it listed.