Welcome to another fabulous party here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup! Today we are excited to introduce you to 2 new co-hosts!
Heather from Country Life, City Wife is an avid traveler, bonus mom to 4 kids and a city woman living in Arkansas. Go get to know Heather here, I really want to know the story about how she made history with her belly button and she’s NEVER HAD A CUP OF COFFEE! Dare we ask? Clearly, as a coffee addict, I have no idea how that is possible.
Kristine from A Life Well Red, is a fellow chronic illness survivor and thriver. Her blog’s mission is to educate readers about “invisible illness” like fibromyalgia, CFS (and Rheumatoid Arthritis that I have) with compassion, honesty and humor.
So let’s get the party started! Our linkup starts today and runs all week long. My co-hosts and I want to encourage and empower you to celebrate your small victories and find new great ideas to make your life happier, healthier and more fun! Our participating bloggers offer their best posts to inspire you to read, eat, live, create and blog well! Stay tuned for our Small Victories Sunday Linkup so you can grab all these great ideas and pin them to use later. Which are your favorite posts?
My Small Victories
Every week, I like to reflect on my small victories, finding gratitude and joy in everyday life is important to me in my battle with chronic illness. Life is too short to be overwhelmed or feel victimized by what I can’t do. I’d rather focus on what I CAN do!
Crossing off a 13 year old to do list item!
I PICKED A PAINT COLOR! Since we moved into our house 13 years ago, I’ve waffled on picking a paint color for our 2 story family room. I simply could not commit. Our builder’s white walls have been beat up and marked up so when my hubby said he wanted to paint, I jumped all over it.
As you read this, I’ll probably be knee deep in paint and doubting myself but at least I picked a paint color. Yep, it’s small but it’s a victory. But I sure could use your help with the kitchen paint color, so let me know on Instagram:
Help! Which color to paint our kitchen? Counters are a dark gray and cabinets and floor are white.the beige is what the 2 story family room will be that kitchen opens into #painting #momssmallvictories
What are your small victories? Don’t be shy! Share your small victories, supporting and empowering each other is what I’m all about! Negativity and judgment is not welcome here!
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
Grab the best ideas for family, home & blog with #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup Click To Tweet
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 9 most read posts from last week:
Are You Looking for Twitter Followers? from Frugal & Coupon Crazy
The 3 Most Effective Ways to Get Your Blog Posts Shared on Social Media from Filling the Jars
5 Everyda(y) Work Non-Essential Essentials from Girl XOXO
50+ Blog Income Reports to Inspire You from Morgan Manages Mommyhood
4 Styles of Bullet Journaling Explained from Divas with a Purpose
Reese’s Stuffed Brownies from Simply Stacie
“Read Any Good Books Lately? Answering Summer’s Most Pressing Question from The Art of Why Not
14 Life Hacks to Make Your Life Simpler from Sharing Life’s Moments
What It Takes to be A Virtual Assistant: Picking your Niche from Frantic Mommy
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar, the post you are linking up or a linkup page
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
Find our Linkup on Pinterest
We have almost 7,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. The hosts pin their favorites each week. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!
Add Your Favorite Link Parties to our Link Party Directory
If you host a link party, feel free to add it to my link party directory page and I will get it listed.