Happy weekend! It’s the last weekend before the boys start school and I can hardly believe summer has already come to an end. We had an amazing and memorable trip to Spain and spent lots of time soaking up the sun and enjoying the lack of schedule. Time to get back to the grind and chaos of kids’ school and activities.
So let’s get the party started! Our linkup starts today and runs all week long. My co-hosts and I want to encourage and empower you to celebrate your small victories and find new great ideas to make your life happier, healthier and more fun! Our participating bloggers offer their best posts to inspire you to read, eat, live, create and blog well! Stay tuned for our Small Victories Sunday Linkup so you can grab all these great ideas and pin them to use later. Which are your favorite posts?
Note: This post contains affiliate links as indicated by an asterisk. Purchases from these links provides a small commission to me at no extra cost to you.
My Small Victories
Every week, I like to reflect on my small victories, finding gratitude and joy in everyday life is important to me in my battle with chronic illness. Life is too short to be overwhelmed or feel victimized by what I can’t do. I’d rather focus on what I CAN do!
We finally painted our family room!
We moved into our house 13 years ago, and it took me that long to pick paint color for our 2 story family room and foyer. I love it, it’s not too drastic but it’s a soothing color to me and I can finally say I reached one of my goals to make our home a peaceful sanctuary.
We had to take everything out to paint and we love the more minimalist look. I think this is the start I need to KonMari* the rest of the house. I’m not moving any of the extra stuff back into the room until I’ve decluttered the things we don’t need or use anymore.
Woohoo, after 13 years living in this house, we finally painted our big room. I love it, the color is soothing and peaceful to me. Huge victory for me, but now I want to fix up the rest of my house! So glad my body cooperated enough to get me through the week but now it’s time to rest! Paint: sherwin Williams accessible beige on walls, white dove on trim and fireplace #momssmallvictories #rheumatoidarthritis #rheum #homedecor #sherwinwilliams #painting #home #rheummom #spooniemom #spoonie
What are your small victories? Don’t be shy! Share your small victories, supporting and empowering each other is what I’m all about! Negativity and judgment is not welcome here!
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
Grab the best ideas for family, home & blog with #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup Click To Tweet
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 9 most read posts from last week:
The Key to Unlocking Pinterest Traffic for your Blog from Morgan Manages Mommyhood
Blogging Safety Concerns from The SITS Girls
Top 13 Ways to Promote Your Amazing Post from Pineapple and Main
Death by Chocolate Cake from Marilyn’s Treats
Really, I’m Just Like You from Journey of the Word
August Net Worth from Burke Does
Blog Income Report, July 2016 from Country Life, City Wife
How to Train Yourself to be Productive from A Life in Practice
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar, the post you are linking up or a linkup page
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
Find our Linkup on Pinterest
We have almost 7,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. The hosts pin their favorites each week. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!
Add Your Favorite Link Parties to our Link Party Directory
If you host a link party, feel free to add it to my link party directory page and I will get it listed.