I’m glad the week flew by that means it’s time to celebrate our small victories and best posts of the week at Small Victories Sunday linkup. The linkup starts today and runs all week long so you can’t be late to the party on our blogs. We hope you find and share the fabulous ideas our bloggers share to inspire you to read, eat, create live, and blog well. Which posts are inspiring you this week? If this is your first time, be sure to leave a comment, we love to get to know our bloggers and foster a sense of community here. Welcome and enjoy the linkup!
Note: This post contains affiliate links as indicated by an asterisk. Purchases from these links provides a small commission to me at no extra cost to you.
My Small Victories
What were your small victories this week, the little or big wins that made you feel successful, accomplished or plain fantastic? I had a productive week around the house and got 5 bags of toys and kids’ clothes out of the house and tagged for our local consignment sale. Sadly, we have plenty of stuff so it looks no different in our clutter centers (the garage and laundry room), but at least I know they are gone and hopefully on to better homes. Slowly but surely I will finish reading The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up* and declutter and decorate our house, my goal for our home this year.
On the blogging front, I’ve pretty much given up on my blog Facebook page. I still post sporadically but it disheartens me when Facebook doesn’t show my posts to people. I like getting comments and having conversations with people, so for now my obsession continues to be Instagram, where I can post a picture and get instant gratification with likes and comments.
As obsessed as I am with my Day Designer planner* and Instagram, it has severely put a dent in my reading time. But I love getting new ideas to help keep my mind and to-do’s organized (or at least to the extent that is possible).
If you want to know, these are my favorite productivity and planning hashtags I’m following:
Well that’s the recap of my week, what were your small victories? Do tell, no matter how big or small!
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
In case you don’t know what our linkup is about…here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
Grab the best ideas for family, home & blog with #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup Click To Tweet
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 9 most read posts from last week’s linkup:
8 Vegetables You Should Always Buy Organic & Why from Carly on Purpose
How to Make a Mesh Pumpkin Wreath in 5 Easy Steps from Dazzled While Frazzled
Perfect Fall Snack Mix from Daily Momtivity
What I Do for Self Care from A Life Well Red
Peanut Butter Banana Bread from Tumbleweed Contessa
5 Quick Ways to Grow Your Blog from Your Bed from Sweetly Sparta
10 Instagram Story Tips You Need to Know from Girl XOXO
Apple Cider Pancakes from O Taste and See
Capturing Calm in Chaos from Ordinarily Extraordinary Mom
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar, the post you are linking up or a linkup page
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
Find our Linkup on Pinterest
We have over 7,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. The hosts pin their favorites each week. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!
Add Your Favorite Link Parties to our Link Party Directory
If you host a link party, feel free to add it to my link party directory page and I will get it listed.
What were your small victories this week? What are you looking forward to this summer? Tell us about your week and what you’re sharing with us!
Unlock the Exclusive Subscriber Library
Subscribe now to gain access to the Exclusive Subscriber Library full of planners, printables and tips to plan and organize your life so you can crush your goals and achieve your dream life NOW!