Hello friends, readers and bloggers! Small Victories Sunday Linkup is here! That means it’s time to encourage each other and celebrate our small victories and best posts of the week! Small Victories Sunday linkup.starts today and runs all week long so you can’t be late to the party on our blogs. We hope you find and share the fabulous ideas our bloggers share to inspire you to read, eat, create live, and blog well. Which posts are inspiring you this week? If this is your first time, be sure to leave a comment, we love to get to know our bloggers and foster a sense of community here. Welcome and enjoy all the great ideas shared here this week!
Note: This post contains affiliate links as indicated by an asterisk. Purchases from these links provides a small commission to me at no extra cost to you.
My Small Victories
What were your small victories this week, the little or big wins that made you feel successful, accomplished or just plain fantastic?
The combination of Hurricane Matthew and getting my flu shot meant I was operating on about half speed last week. I hardly made a dent in my usual weekly cleaning but I did manage on pulling out the kids fall/winter clothes and channeled Kon-Mari tossing things out that were torn and tattered.
On the blogging front, I updated my Easy Rotisserie Chicken Recipe (or as it’s now called The Secret to Easy Rotisserie Chicken You can Make at Home + 13 Delicious Ways to Use Leftover Chicken) combining lessons learned in three epic blogging courses I’m working my way through now.
- Elite Blog Academy* is teaching me how to rewrite my posts and restructure my blog
- Pinning Perfect’s FREE cheat sheet* is giving me the hot seasonal keywords to use on Pinterest right now and
- Dominate Search Engines Using Google Webmaster Tools* is teaching me how to setup the post and my blog so Google notices and doesn’t treat me like spam (yikes!).
I’m spending a lot of time on learning this year and applying the lessons to my blog. In hindsight, I wish I’d invested the time and money in these courses to get my blog started on the right foot years ago. I always tell my kids, it’s better to do it right the first time than to have to do it over and boy, am I learning that the hard way again. Nevertheless, I’m determined to fix my old posts and get it done right from here on out.
There is so much to learn with starting a blog and there’s different FREE information coming at you from a million directions. But these ladies know their stuff and have all broken these complex ideas into actionable tasks and that’s what I need. Someone to give me straight up specifics of what I need to do so I can just go do it.
Well that’s the recap of my week, what were your small victories? Do tell, no matter how big or small!
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
In case you don’t know what our linkup is about…here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
Grab the best ideas for family, home & blog with #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup Click To Tweet
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 9 most read posts from last week’s linkup:
Decluttering Sentimental Objects from Setting My Intention
The Best Cupcakes in Minnesota from The Mad Mommy
Cheese Chips from Simply Stacie
Blogging Tips & Tricks to Take Your Blog to the Next Level from Mom’s Small Victories
Hot Apple Cider Donuts from Gluesticks Blog
Halloween Muffin Tin Snack Idea from Daily Momtivity
13 Pumpkin Carving Patterns from Woman of Many Roles
How to Protect Your Child from a Peer’s Wordly Behavior from There’s No Place Like Home
Zen Mama Retreat from Adaline to Life
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar, the post you are linking up or a linkup page
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
Find our Linkup on Pinterest
We have over 7,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. The hosts pin their favorites each week. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!
Add Your Favorite Link Parties to our Link Party Directory
If you host a link party, feel free to add it to my link party directory page and I will get it listed.
What were your small victories this week? What are you looking forward to this fall? Tell us about your week and what you’re sharing with us!
Unlock the Exclusive Subscriber Library
Subscribe now to gain access to the Exclusive Subscriber Library full of planners, printables and tips to plan and organize your life so you can crush your goals and achieve your dream life NOW!