Who else is glad the weekend is here? I hope you are ready for another fun and fabulous week here at Small Victories Sunday linkup. Our linkup starts today and runs all week long so you can’t be late to the party on our blogs. We hope you find ideas that inspire you to read, eat, create live, and blog well.
Which posts are you sharing with us this week? What do you hope to find here? If this is your first time, be sure to leave a comment, we love to get to know our bloggers and foster a sense of community here. Welcome and enjoy all the great ideas shared here this week!
Note: This post contains affiliate links as indicated by an asterisk. Purchases from these links provides a small commission to me at no extra cost to you.
My Small Victories
What were your small victories this week, the little or big wins that made you feel successful, accomplished or just plain fantastic?
On the home front, I’m not going to lie, it has been a tough week. I struggle with feeling overwhelmed by my own to do list and making any progress. I feel like I’m always working but as I get one thing done, something else needs fixing. The one thing I have been doing is taking my morning walks again despite the 40 degree weather to help me clear my cluttered mind and prioritize my to do list. I also usually have a random thought that turns into a complete blog post in my head as I walk.
On the blogging front, I have been updating old posts so I can finish Elite Blog Academy 2.0 before 3.0 comes out*, it’s a slow and steady process. I’m also still trying to figure out my pin style, I keep going trying out different styles. I purchased these beautiful new coastal themed images on Creative Market* and I’m hoping using them and the font I purchased will make my brand unique. What do you think of these for pin styles?
I enjoy writing about what I’ve learned about blogging and fostering a collaborative community where we can learn from each other and help each other achieve our dream lives. So tell me what you’d like to know about blogging!
Well that’s the recap of my week and things I’m excited about, what were your small victories? Do tell, no matter how big or small!
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
In case you don’t know what our linkup is about…here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
Grab the best ideas for family, home & blog with #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup Click To Tweet
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 6 most read posts from last week’s linkup:
Blog Income & Traffic Report October 2016 from Carly on Purpose
Simple 5 Ingredient Recipe for White Cheese Dip from Little House Living
November Intentions from Setting My Intention
Hot Chocolate Sticks from Gluesticks Blog
Taming the Best: Paper Clutter Organization from The Professional Mom Project
7 Easy Christmas Ornaments Kids Can Make from Your Vibrant Family
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar, the post you are linking up or a linkup page
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
Find our Linkup on Pinterest
We have over 7,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. The hosts pin their favorites each week. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!
Add Your Favorite Link Parties to our Link Party Directory
If you host a link party, feel free to add it to my link party directory page and I will get it listed.
What were your small victories this week? What are your holiday plans? Tell us about your week and what you’re sharing with us!
Unlock the Exclusive Subscriber Library
Subscribe now to gain access to the Exclusive Subscriber Library full of planners, printables and tips to plan and organize your life so you can crush your goals and achieve your dream life NOW!