Each week I get so excited to add another week to our positive and inspiring linkup! Can you believe it’s August already? This summer is flying by!
Small Victories Sunday Linkup is designed to linkup your BEST posts to inspire others to read, cook, craft, live well and blog well. Share with us anything that will help others live a happier and healthier life. Sunday is the perfect day to reflect and celebrate the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. Our linkup is open all week long so feel free to stop by anytime, it’s never too late to linkup with us. If you need writing prompts or to see past linkups, visit our main Small Victories Sunday Linkup page.
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, since my kids visit my blog, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Tanya M from Mom’s Small Victories | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Meagan from Sunshine and Sippy Cups | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Echo from Domain of the Mad Mommy | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Jessica from Positive, Inspired Living | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Betsy from Betsy’s Photography | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google+
Gail from Frugal & Coupon Crazy | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Heather from Gemini Red Creations | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Kimberly from Keystrokes by Kimberly | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Tanya F from My Fruitful Home | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Each week my co-hosts and I will feature our favorite bloggers from the previous week’s linkup. Visit each of my co-hosts to see who they’ve featured too!
Our Reader’s Choice for most clicked post was a tie between two of my favorite bloggers, what a coincidence!
Fellow Tanya from Girl XOXO shared What’s In My Everyday Bag with the contents of her bag and an adorable ARC planner.
Create with Joy shared Parenting in the Digital Age, an important resource for parents to use to keep their kids safe online.
Some of my favorite posts were:
I didn’t know there was a subscription box site for resale women and kid’s clothing. With ThredUp, you can send in our own stuff for cash too! Check out Carrie Elle’s review of ThredUp here. Do you belong to a subscription service for clothes or books? Tell me!
August means back to school and Life, Love and Thyme has great ideas for Back to School routines.
I’ve been eating salads almost everyday for lunch and this Strawberry Tropical Salad with Ginger Dressing from Spoonful of Flavor looks fantastic!
My Weekly Recap
I’m halfway through The Tide Watchers by Lisa Chaplin, another chunkster for my Big Book Summer Challenge and a book set in the Napoleonic era in France and England for our Travel the World in Books Reading Challenge. A 19-year old woman turns to becoming a spy to save her infant son from her ex-husband. Full of history and intrigue, it’s quite a book.
On the Kindle, I finished Flask of the Drunken Master by Susan Spann. I’m enjoying this mystery set during the samurai era in Japan, when a sake house owner is killed, samurai Hiro Hatsui and Jesuit priest Father Mateo must find the real murderer. They make an interesting duo. I’ll be bringing you a guest post on Friday by author Susan Spann about what inspired her to write these books and her amazing trip to Japan for research.
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Following your hosts is not required but appreciated!
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up.
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please visit at least 2 others for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to fellow participants.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post on their social media pages to let others know of your awesomeness too!
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
This post linked up with SITS Sharefest .
What are your small victories this week? Share your best posts, visit these other fantastic bloggers and celebrate small victories together!