Welcome to our Small Victories Sunday Linkup! Bloggers, our linkup is designed to share your BEST posts to inspire our community of readers to read, cook, craft, live well and blog well. Share with us anything that will help others live a happier and healthier life. Sunday is the perfect day to reflect and celebrate the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. Our linkup is open all week long so feel free to stop by anytime, it’s never too late to linkup with us. If you need writing prompts or to see past linkups, visit our main Small Victories Sunday Linkup page.
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, since my kids visit my blog, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
You’ll see some changes to our hosting team this week but we’re also excited about bringing you some new bloggers to add to the team in September. Bloggers, give some love to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Tanya M from Mom’s Small Victories | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Meagan from Sunshine and Sippy Cups | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Echo from Domain of the Mad Mommy | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Gail from Frugal & Coupon Crazy | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Heather from Gemini Red Creations | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Kimberly from Keystrokes by Kimberly | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Each week my co-hosts and I will feature our favorite bloggers from the previous week’s linkup. Visit each of my co-hosts to see who they’ve featured too.
Our Reader’s Choice for most clicked post was Finding Joy in the Everyday who shared her Saving Money Challenge and Ideas. After all the vacations we just took, I need these clever tips on saving money to pay off those bills!
Some of my favorite posts were:
Urban Girl Bakes who shared 10 Ways to Double Your Pageviews, which blogger couldn’t use this helpful blogging tip?
A Dish of Daily Life who shared Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Mango Avocado Salsa. I’ve been trying to go gluten-free so more lettuce wraps and salads for me. If they look like this, I’ll have no problem staying on my diet!
Mostly Blogging shared 6 Best Ways Bloggers Can Save Time with Templates. I use a template for my linkup blog posts and book reviews but there are some other templates on here that would be great to use to increase my efficiency and productivity.
My Weekly Recap
There are STILL 3 giveaways on the blog this week so be sure to enter to win!
I’m giving away 1 copy of The Last Breath, open internationally (ends 8/31/15)! This was one of my favorite books this year, a real look at war impacts a family of 3 sons.
I’m giving away The Wonder of All Things by Jason Mott, a NC author who writes about a teenage girl with a healing gift. Set in the mountains surrounding Asheville, NC (one of my favorite cities to visit), this story makes me ponder the small miracles all around us.
Last but not least, I’m also giving away a refreshingly “clean” murder mystery called The Flask of the Drunken Master. An unlikely duo of a Japanese samurai and a Portugese Jesuit priest are solving another murder in the 3rd book of the Shinobi Mysteries series. I learned so much about the samurai culture, customs and expectations in this enjoyable story.
Not much happened on my blog because we were on a Disney cruise to the Bahamas last weekend and I’ve been catching up with unpacking, laundry and getting ready for kids to start school next week. I’ll have more time to blog next week I hope!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Following your hosts is not required but appreciated!
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up.
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please visit at least 2 others for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to fellow participants.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post on their social media pages to let others know of your awesomeness too!
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
Unlock the Exclusive Subscriber Library
Subscribe now to gain access to the Exclusive Subscriber Library full of planners, printables and tips to plan and organize your life so you can crush your goals and achieve your dream life NOW!