Has the week gone by already? Well, grab a cup of coffee and relax and get some great recipes, books to read and life and blog hacks from the best bloggers with our Small Victories Sunday Linkup! Readers, get ready to be inspired to read, eat, craft, and live well!
Bloggers, our linkup is designed to share your BEST posts to inspire our fast growing community of readers. Share with us anything that will help others live a happier and healthier life. Sunday is the perfect day to reflect and celebrate the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. Our linkup is open all week long so feel free to stop by anytime, it’s never too late to linkup with us. If you need writing prompts or to see past linkups, visit our main Small Victories Sunday Linkup page.
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, since my kids visit my blog, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Bloggers, give some love to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Tanya M from Mom’s Small Victories | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Meagan from Sunshine and Sippy Cups | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Echo from The Mad Mommy | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Gail from Frugal & Coupon Crazy | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Heather from Gemini Red Creations | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Kimberly from Keystrokes by Kimberly | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Crystal from Tidbits of Experience | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Each week my co-hosts and I will feature our favorite bloggers from the previous week’s linkup. Visit each of my co-hosts to see who they’ve featured too.
Our Reader’s Choice for most clicked post was Goofball Mommy who shared Blogging Just Isn’t Hard. While blogging isn’t all wine and chocolate, Goofball Mommy says succeeding at blogging is totally doable if you’re willing to put forth the effort. Do you agree? Head on over to her post and check out what she has to say!
Some of my favorite posts were:
“Make it Happen” Was Right on Time by All Inspired Mom. I love books that help with organizing and productivity and Make it Happen by Lara Casey sounds like a book I would enjoy. Thanks for the review Tiffani! I’ll be surrending my fear and leaping with purpose on my blog!
13 Valuable Tips for Saving Money When You Eat Out by Fun Money Mom. It seems to cost us a small fortune when we take our family of 5 to eat out. These are great tips, #2, #3 and #8 are our requirements when we eat out so we can save some money!
How to Build A Capsule Wardrobe by Devastate Boredom. I feel like I wear the same clothes over and over again. These are some great tips to get started on developing my own style and break out of my mommy uniform of a T shirt, shorts or sweatpants and tennis shoes.
Lunchbox Notes for Preschoolers by P is for Preschooler. These adorable notes would be perfect for my Kindergartener just learning to read! Thanks for sharing these free printables Emma!
My Weekly Recap
I’m giving away 2 copies of The Wife, The Maid and The Mistress, a great historical mystery set in the glamour and turmoil of mafia era NYC. Enter to win one of 2 hardcover copies now (ends 9/30/15)!
I finished Pattern of Lies for a TLC Book Tour. I enjoyed this atmsopheric novel set in WWI England. In this series, Bess Crawford is a single nurse determined to find out what happened at the Ashton Powder Mill tragedy that killed 100 men. Was owner Phillip Ashton responsible? Or is he wrongly accused and incarcerated? Bess is a clever leading lady and uses her charms and intelligence to get the answers she seeks from soldiers in this clean historical mystery.
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Following your hosts is not required but appreciated!
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up.
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please visit at least 2 others for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to fellow participants.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!