My Small Victories: Tornado Watches & Remicade
Happy Small Victories Sunday! Welcome to another week where we celebrate all the victories big and small from the last week. What were your small victories? Let’s just say making it through last week was my small victory. My Superhubby dropped me off at my 2 hour Remicade infusion and we then get a notice that the kids’ schools are closing 3 hours early for tornado watches. They had to speed up my infusion a little bit but were worried I would have another allergic reaction so couldn’t go too fast. I watched the IV drip into my veins drop by drop for an hour until it was done. Not my usual relaxing, sleeping Remicade readathon as I like to call it. Thankfully we got all the kids home safely, spent the evening in and out of the interior hallway each time a watch was announced and were finally all cleared from the tornadoes. It was an eventful week and I’m looking forward to hopefully relaxing this weekend.
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Inspire readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well with #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup Click To Tweet
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 6 most read posts from last week:
Shouldn’t We Reach a Point Where We Don’t Need More Stuff? by Simply Save
25 Reading Challenges to Unleash Your Inner Bookworm by Mom’s Small Victories
Do You Really Need a Shopping List to Save Money on Groceries? by A Budget Friendly Life
The Beauty of Blogging Resources that Don’t Expire by Earning & Saving with Sarah Fuller
Four Ways I’m Redefining Blogging Success by Jed & Jen’s Coffee Shop Conversations
Before You Hit Publish Check This Out by Tidbits of Experience
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up.
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
We have over 5,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!