My Small Victories: Setting Goals & Operation Inbox Zero
Happy Small Victories Sunday! Welcome to another week where we celebrate all the victories big and small from the last week. What were your small victories?
Last week, I actually kept up with my editorial calendar in my blog planner and got my March blogging goals posted. I’m tackling my blog email and trying to get it to Inbox Zero. It’s one of those tedious tasks I kept putting off resulting in 6k messages, most of which I don’t need.
Between the tips I learned in the Daily Productivity Guide for Bloggers from Elite Blog Academy and this awesome Inbox Zero tutorial by my Travel the World in Books co-host Guiltless Reading, I’ve deleted or archived 1,600 emails and setup a system so I can see which emails require my response or are awaiting a reply. I still have 5k messages to sort through (yikes) but I’m feeling lighter and more organized already. How many emails do you have in your inbox? Are you as bad as I am? (Someone, please say yes!) How do you organize your emails?
Saying Thanks to Simply Save and Welcome to Daily Momtivity
This week, I’m sad to say that Heather from Simply Save is moving on as a host for Small Victories Sunday Linkup. Heather has been a fabulous asset to our team and supporting all of our participants with her thoughtful comments and sharing on social media. Please stop by and thank her for the hard work she put in for us!
On the bright side, we are ecstatic to announce that Shannon from Daily Momtivity is joining our co-host team. Shannon and her co-blogger Nicole have great ideas any mom needs, from fun activities for the kids to Pinterest worthy projects and DIY to recipes for the practical cook. Stop by and welcome Shannon to our team!
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Inspire readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well with #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup Click To Tweet
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 6 most read posts from last week:
Simple Ways to Start Decluttering, Guest Post from Simply Save at Mom’s Small Victories
5 Reasons That I Am Always Tired by The Mad Mommy
5 Ways We’ve Saved Money This Week by Medium Sized Family
Easter Bunny Racers by My Thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings
Are You “Just” a Stay-at-Home Mom? Realize Your Worth by Practical by Default
Brainstorming Blog Post Ideas by Morgan Manages Mommyhood
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
We have almost 6,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!