My Small Victories: Operation Inbox Zero Achieved
Happy Small Victories Sunday! Welcome to another week where we celebrate all the victories big and small from the last week. What were your small victories?
Last week behind the scenes of my blog, I finally achieved Operation Inbox Zero (getting my blog email inbox to zero messages through deleting, categorizing and deleting old messages) which was one of my March blogging goals. It didn’t take me as long as I thought it would because I stayed focused on it until it was complete (for someone that historically has trouble finishing what I start, staying focused in itself is a huge victory for me). The task made me realize how many missed opportunities I had and how far I’ve strayed from my blog mission because of my procrastination and lack of organization. Yikes, I can’t let that happen again! What are your March goals? Linkup your goals post if you wrote about them.
On the blog, I shared a review of Southern gothic mystery novel The Gates of Evangeline and a deeply personal story of the memories and dreams that haunt me. It’s difficult to make yourself vulnerable and write from the heart about what you feel but this book moved me so deeply that I couldn’t help it. What are you reading this week?
Now, time for you to share your small victories with us!
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Inspire readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well with #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup Click To Tweet
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 6 most read posts from last week:
21 Ways to Promote Your Blog Post from Lamberts Lately
How to Stay Organized Around the House from Daily Momtivity
4 Simple Ways I Motivated Myself to Get Out of Bed from The Mad Mommy
Baked Garlic Fries from Sidewalk Shoes
The One SEO Tip You Need to Know from Blog-Rite
The Best Investment I’ve Made in My Blog from The Art of Why Not
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
We have almost 6,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!