My Small Victories: Clear and Present Goals
Who’s ready for Spring? Happy Small Victories Sunday! Welcome to another week where we celebrate all the victories big and small from the last week. What were your small victories?
Note: This post contains affiliate links as indicated by an asterisk. Purchases from these links provides a small commission to me at no extra cost to you.
Last week, I was inspired by what I’m learning in Elite Blogging Academy, Moritz Fine Design’s Desktop Organization download and Girl XOXO’s post about Looking at Your Goals Everyday, to create my own mission statement and goals dashboard for my laptop.
It helps seeing my mission statements and goals for each aspect of my life every time I open my computer. I created this dashboard in PicMonkey* and downloaded the fonts and colors to match my blog. The folders I have for photos, documents, apps and folders are then kept in the proper category heading. What are your mission statements or goals for your home, family or blog?
Now, time for you to share your small victories with us!
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Inspire readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well with #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup Click To Tweet
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 6 most read posts from last week:
Bacon & Potate Quiche from Simply Stacie
Workouts for Moms at Home from The Mad Mommy
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from O Taste and See
How to Stay Motivated While Decluttering from Setting My Intention
3 Essentials for Creating a Stunning Instagram Profile guest post from Mrs. AOK for Mom’s Small Victories
Cracked Up Cheesy Onion Dip from Frugal in Florida
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
We have almost 6,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!