It’s time to sign up for one of my favorite blogging events, the Spring 2014 Bloggiesta! Bloggiesta is a long weekend dedicated to working on our blog to-do lists, learn ways to improve our blogs and network with other bloggers. While it is started by book bloggers and many participants blog about books, anyone can join in.
I don’t have as much time to dedicate to Bloggiesta this weekend, so I am keeping my goals list simple and my 6 highest priority items.
1. Clean up categories and tags
2. Clean up sidebar
3. Do 1-2 mini challenges (probably next week)
4. Set up newsletter through Mail Chimp or Mad Mimi
5. Make Blog Hop/Linky Party Page
6. Update genres for book reviews to get index by genre active
1. Cleaned up sidebar and made separate widget for my blog and linky buttons.
2. Created a separate Blog Hops and Linky Parties page
3. Started working on my Mail Chimp newsletter but it was too confusing. Need more time to focus on it.
4. Completed mini-challenges:
A couple of the mini-challenges I need to come back to include:
Well that’s it for me. What’s on your blog to-do list? What blogging events do you participate in? If you are joining in Bloggiesta, leave me a link and I will pay you a visit!
Unlock the Exclusive Subscriber Library
Subscribe now to gain access to the Exclusive Subscriber Library full of planners, printables and tips to plan and organize your life so you can crush your goals and achieve your dream life NOW!