Happy First Day of Spring! To celebrate the first day of Spring, I thought I would share my Spring Reading List. It was one of my goals this year to focus on reading books I already own, so now is the time to do it with two great reading challenges this month.
Kim from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer is hosting The Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge. Well into the month but it’s still not too late to sign up. Each book read earns you an extra entry in her giveaway at the end of month. Kim is a prolific reader and reviewer, I don’t know how she reads and blogs so much! She hosts the Sunday Post linkup and provides helpful book blogging tips.
Sandra from The Musing of A Book Addict’s is hosting Spring Reading Thing 2014, a 3 month reading challenge. Post a list of books by March 24th, read what you can and complete a wrap up post by June 24th. If you link up and follow the rules, you’re eligible to win a $20 Amazon gift card. Last year, I won one! Sandra has an inspirational blog, one where she encourages her students to read and review books so I enjoy what books she shares for all grade levels.
Goals – Books to Read:
What I plan to read, subject to change. All links take you to the book description on Goodreads.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire – IRL book club and Classics Club list
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix – IRL book club and Classics Club list
- Visualize Yourself: Designing the Outcome of Your Life, One Issue at a Time – review request
- All Joy and No Fun: The Paradox of Modern Parenthood – March selection for Brilliant Book Club on Facebook
- Where’d You Go, Bernadette? – April selection for MomsReading Book Club on Facebook
- Easy SEO for Bloggers
- ProBlogger’s Guide to Your First Week of Blogging – hopefully just a refresher but a good resource
Stay tuned for an update!
What’s on your Spring Reading List? Do you read books that are more in the season? Let me know what you are planning to read the next couple months and if you’ve blogged about it, leave me a link so I can visit.
Unlock the Exclusive Subscriber Library
Subscribe now to gain access to the Exclusive Subscriber Library full of planners, printables and tips to plan and organize your life so you can crush your goals and achieve your dream life NOW!