Welcome to our Throwback Thursday Weekly Link-up, Week #3.
Today, I am sharing with you an update to my most popular post, for the free printable of the Weekly Planner I developed based on the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. I updated it to share both the Google Doc version for those who like to have an electronic planner that is easily shared and a downloadable PDF version for those who like a hard copy. Here’s a sneak peek of how I used it to color-code my tasks:
Do you have a blog post that you love from the past that needs some fresh attention and new love shown to it? Well…link it up below and we will share the love!
Ways You Can Follow your hosts:
I’m featuring fellow book blogger, Savvy Working Gal, for her How I Got Into Non-Fiction post. She talks about how she really felt trying to read Oprah Book Club books and some great non-fiction books that read like fiction that are now on my to-read list. Have you read any of the books she recommends? Congrats Savvy! Hope you continue to link up your informative book reviews and useful discussions from your love of reading non-fiction. I enjoy reading books that I can learn from.
- Please follow the hosts and show them some love!
- Link up a post that deserves a 2nd read.
- Share so others can join in the fun.
- Visit at least 3 of the links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you’re visiting from #ThrowbackThursdaylinkup
- Each week your hosts will each pick a favorite post of the week and share them with you in the following week’s link-up. Show them some “Pin” up love on Pinterest.
- Pin your blog post to the Throwback Thursday Link-up Pinterest board. Make sure you place the link to your post in the URL field. The name field should contain the title of your post.
- Now…let’s get this PARTY started!