Welcome to our Throwback Thursday Weekly Linkup, Week # 10. Our Throwback Thursday linkup is a chance to update and get attention on an old blog post. This week I am sharing my book review of Finish What You Start. I need to refresh my memory to stay motivated to accomplish the goals I’ve set out. I’ve had a little trouble getting down my April achievements and May goals, it’s been a busy week! How do you stay motivated to accomplish your goals? What books have you read to help you focus on and achieve your goals?
Do you have an old blog post that you love from the past that needs some fresh attention and new love shown to it? Well…join our Throwback Thursday linkup below and we will share the love!
Ways You Can Follow your hosts:
Last week we had 33 great links, my favorite this week was from 702 Park Avenue. She shared what her 702 Park Avenue Address looks like across the country. I thought it was fun and clever and she has a gorgeous blog about renovating her Park Avenue NC home. Congrats 702 Park Avenue and hope you link up again this week. Be sure to visit my co-hosts to see who they each featured.
- Please follow the hosts and show them some love!
- Link up a post that deserves a 2nd read.
- Share so others can join in the fun.
- Visit at least 3 of the links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you’re visiting from #ThrowbackThursdaylinkup
- Each week your hosts will each pick a favorite post of the week and share them with you in the following week’s link-up. Show them some “Pin” up love on Pinterest.
- Pin your blog post to the Throwback Thursday Link-up Pinterest board. Make sure you place the link to your post in the URL field. The name field should contain the title of your post.
- Now…let’s get this PARTY started!
Unlock the Exclusive Subscriber Library
Subscribe now to gain access to the Exclusive Subscriber Library full of planners, printables and tips to plan and organize your life so you can crush your goals and achieve your dream life NOW!