Welcome to our Throwback Thursday Weekly Linkup, Week # 13. Our Throwback Thursday linkup is a chance to update and get attention on an old blog post.
This week I am sharing my post on Rheumatoid Arthritis Fevers and Overcoming Illness. I’ve been sick since last Thursday with a 100 degree “fever”. What’s frustrating as an RA patient is when you go to the doctor and they don’t think you are sick because your fever isn’t high enough. At 100 degrees, it takes so much out of me that all I can do is eat, sleep and read lying down. The fatigue lasts a week. I try to fight it, I think it’s over and nope, the fever comes back, low but annoying enough to make me feel awful. And seriously, there is a MOUNTAIN of laundry, the pool is open and Armchair BEA is this week. I had a fantastic weekend and week planned, well, besides the laundry. I rant a little but thought it was good to share to give you a glimpse of what I’ve been enduring this week, the worse of it over the weekend.
Do you have an old blog post that you love from the past that needs some fresh attention and new love shown to it? Well…join our Throwback Thursday linkup below and we will share the love!
Ways You Can Follow your hosts:
My favorite post from last week was Ashes to Beauty’s 10 Ways to Lift Your Spirit. To counteract my rant about dealing with rheumatoid arthritis fevers and overcoming illness, I love these 10 simple ways that Ashes to Beauty shared with us. Number 9 is pretty important for me to remember, I feel myself getting down and need to cancel the party for one. Thanks Lily for sharing with us and hope you join us again this week!
- Please follow the hosts and show them some love!
- Link up a post that deserves a 2nd read.
- Share so others can join in the fun.
- Visit at least 3 of the links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you’re visiting from #ThrowbackThursdaylinkup
- Each week your hosts will each pick a favorite post of the week and share them with you in the following week’s link-up. Show them some “Pin” up love on Pinterest.
- Pin your blog post to the Throwback Thursday Link-up Pinterest board. Make sure you place the link to your post in the URL field. The name field should contain the title of your post.
- Now…let’s get this PARTY started!