Welcome to our Throwback Thursday Weekly Link-up, Week #2. Do you have a blog post that you love from the past that needs some fresh attention and new love shown to it? Well…link it up below and we will share the love!
Ways You Can Follow your hosts:
Last week, we had 43 fantastic posts linked up. My favorite was Suey from It’s All About Books. She shared Misc. Book Thoughts, Take Two where she took one of her book posts from 7 years ago and updated it. Check out how she really felt about those Stephanie Meyer’s books her book club was buzzing about and how tastes and times have changed. It’s a true throwback post, I didn’t even know what blogging was 7 years ago! Thanks Suey for sharing your fun post with us and hope you link up again this week!
- Please follow the hosts and show them some love!
- Link up a post that deserves a 2nd read.
- Share so others can join in the fun.
- Visit at least 3 of the links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you’re visiting from #ThrowbackThursdaylinkup
- Each week your hosts will each pick a favorite post of the week and share them with you in the following week’s link-up. Show them some “Pin” up love on Pinterest.
- Pin your blog post to the Throwback Thursday Link-up Pinterest board. Make sure you place the link to your post in the URL field. The name field should contain the title of your post.
- Now…let’s get this PARTY started!