Welcome to our Throwback Thursday Weekly Link-up, Week #4. Our Throwback Thursday linkup is a chance to update and get attention on an old blog post. Today I am sharing with you updates to my Book Bucket List, aka 50 Bookish Things I’d Like to Do Before I Die. It’s been fun working towards my reading and book blogging goals. I’m most proud of #5, #32, #34 and #35. You’ll have to click on the button to get to my list.
Ways You Can Follow your hosts:
Last week, we had 24 fantastic posts linked up. My favorite was 5 Helpful Blogging Tips from LadyBlogger. I love tips to improve my blog and I never thought to do #2. I like that she has a page with 70+ blog hops/link parties. It’s one of my Bloggiesta goals for this weekend to create a similar page. I love co-hosting this linky and Small Victories Sunday every week and linking up with other bloggers. I just need a cleaner way to display the blog names/buttons!
- Please follow the hosts and show them some love!
- Link up a post that deserves a 2nd read.
- Share so others can join in the fun.
- Visit at least 3 of the links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you’re visiting from #ThrowbackThursdaylinkup
- Each week your hosts will each pick a favorite post of the week and share them with you in the following week’s link-up. Show them some “Pin” up love on Pinterest.
- Pin your blog post to the Throwback Thursday Link-up Pinterest board. Make sure you place the link to your post in the URL field. The name field should contain the title of your post.
- Now…let’s get this PARTY started!