Welcome to our Throwback Thursday Linkup, Week # 6. Our Throwback Thursday linkup is a chance to update and get attention on an old blog post.
Today I am sharing with you my accomplishments during Spring 2014 Bloggiesta a couple weeks ago. Bloggiesta is a chance to whittle away on our blog to-do lists. Many times I put up blogging event goals and forget to update what I accomplished. See what I worked on and tell me 3 things that are at the top of your blog to-do list. Tell me also which blogging events you like to join and find a valuable resource.
Do you have an old blog post that you love from the past that needs some fresh attention and new love shown to it? Well…join our Throwback Thursday linkup below and we will share the love!
Ways You Can Follow your hosts:
Three Simple Steps for Better Pictures at the Beach from So I’ve Been Thinking. The beach is my favorite place to read and take pictures, two of my hobbies. With three fast boys, I certainly need these tips so they don’t come out as big blurs. Thanks Stephanie for sharing these valuable tips.
- Please follow the hosts and show them some love!
- Link up a post that deserves a 2nd read.
- Share so others can join in the fun.
- Visit at least 3 of the links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you’re visiting from #ThrowbackThursdaylinkup
- Each week your hosts will each pick a favorite post of the week and share them with you in the following week’s link-up. Show them some “Pin” up love on Pinterest.
- Pin your blog post to the Throwback Thursday Link-up Pinterest board. Make sure you place the link to your post in the URL field. The name field should contain the title of your post.
- Now…let’s get this PARTY started!
What’s on your blog to-do list? What blogging events do you like to join that help you stay focused on achieving your blogging goals?