Welcome to our Throwback Thursday Linkuup, Week #7 . Our Throwback Thursday linkup is a chance to update and get attention on an old blog post.
Today I am sharing with you my update for the Around the World in 80 Books Reading Challenge. I have 5 years to read at least 80 books in 80 different countries. Since I keep reading books in India and France, I’m going to have to read probably 90 to accomplish this challenge!
Do you have an old blog post that you love from the past that needs some fresh attention and new love shown to it? Well…join our Throwback Thursday linkup below and we will share the love!
Ways You Can Follow your hosts:
Last week, we had 49 fantastic posts linked up. My favorite was Lisa Loves Literature who shared her book review of How to Build a Dinosaur. Not only does the book sound interesting for dinosaur lovers, she shares an incredible and unique graduation trip she took. I bet my oldest would love this book and the trip! Thanks for sharing with Throwback Thursday for the first time Lisa and I hope you continue to join us!
- Please follow the hosts and show them some love!
- Link up a post that deserves a 2nd read.
- Share so others can join in the fun.
- Visit at least 3 of the links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you’re visiting from #ThrowbackThursdaylinkup
- Each week your hosts will each pick a favorite post of the week and share them with you in the following week’s link-up. Show them some “Pin” up love on Pinterest.
- Pin your blog post to the Throwback Thursday Link-up Pinterest board. Make sure you place the link to your post in the URL field. The name field should contain the title of your post.
- Now…let’s get this PARTY started!