Welcome to our Throwback Thursday Weekly Linkup, Week # 8. Our Throwback Thursday linkup is a chance to update and get attention on an old blog post. Today I am sharing with you an updated recipe for Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing. I planted some cilantro in my garden and this is one of my favorite ways to use it. This salad dressing is light, refreshing and with a hint of spicy sweetness.
Do you have an old blog post that you love from the past that needs some fresh attention and new love shown to it? Well…join our Throwback Thursday linkup below and we will share the love!
Ways You Can Follow your hosts:
Last week we had 27 great links. My favorite was Jen from Driftwood Garden’s Purple Pallet Picket Fence. I have been enjoying our little garden and thought this DIY upcycling of a pallet was a creative and very pretty way to make a fence.
- Please follow the hosts and show them some love!
- Link up a post that deserves a 2nd read.
- Share so others can join in the fun.
- Visit at least 3 of the links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you’re visiting from #ThrowbackThursdaylinkup
- Each week your hosts will each pick a favorite post of the week and share them with you in the following week’s link-up. Show them some “Pin” up love on Pinterest.
- Pin your blog post to the Throwback Thursday Link-up Pinterest board. Make sure you place the link to your post in the URL field. The name field should contain the title of your post.
- Now…let’s get this PARTY started!